Best scenario for the season is to avoid playing Clemson again

Advertisement
Y’all missing the point... not about being scared it’s about avoiding the inevitable. Clemson blows us out again and then we lose the bowl game that’s only going to set this program back.

Y’all missing the point... not about being scared it’s about avoiding the inevitable. Clemson blows us out again and then we lose the bowl game that’s only going to set this program back.
I’m not conceding victory to anyone. Their are only 3 teams in the country I think we have no shot at beating currently. Clemson, bama, Ohio state. If Clemson beats us again which is probable who gives AF who we play in the bowl game I’m expecting us to punch them in the mouth

Advertisement
Fans like to criticize the players and talk about how the mentality and swagger is not like the old days.
Well threads like this show the fanbase is worse.

Advertisement
We would get smashed by Clemson again that's not rocket science my boy. UF would be a tough game for us.

I don’t see how watching McCloud and Jennings on the field while we get blown out by Clemson is going to prepare us for Bama?

I don’t see how getting dominated by Clemson again in the ACCCG helps us this season.

Finish the rest of the season undefeated then hope the ACC selects Notre Dame to have them get blown out again by Clemson in the ACCCG.

Then maybe we get another match up against Florida in a non-playoff BCS bowl game. Beat them finish the season 11-1 with a lot of momentum into next season.

Trevor Lawrence and Etienne will be gone which will finally give us a chance to win the ACC next year.

Thoughts?
All I say is this........you're crazy, cane

Advertisement
Thoughts?
The people have spoken
Screenshot_20201020-140013.png

Advertisement
I don’t see how watching McCloud and Jennings on the field while we get blown out by Clemson is going to prepare us for Bama?
Bama is going to annihilate us real bad I said that two years ago. I'm not looking forward to that day....when we lost Jobe and couldn't close that was the day we lost that game.

Playing Clemson means we almost certainly have double digit wins. That's a win.

If we get dominated, oh well. Take your lumps and get better, but we need that momentum.

No one really expects us to beat them for the ACC. The expectations are on their end, not ours. House money.

Advertisement
Back