Best recruit ever

Advertisement
I think Joe Mauer and Kevin Jones were the two top recruits...maybe Brodie Croyle.

DB/Safeties I know Marlon Jackson from PA was up there. Was that Shazors year too?

Advertisement
I'll keep it to in person.

I saw Jadeveon Clowney. He was the consensus #1 overall recruit that year and tied for #1 recruit in 247 history.

I think people forget just how elite he was because he hasn't played like a future hall of fame #1 overall pick in the NFL. But he was an absolute monster in high school. Every bit as good as advertised back then.
He played offense too! He was real tough at South Pointe

Advertisement
Anquan Boldin was Jesu Kim cleats before anyone!!! Number 1 dual qp top 10 safety go check his highlights Pahokee 1998 HSFB highlights

Gray Crow
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Duke Johnson had one of the best highlight tapes I ever seen. I mean, it was long as **** with big play after big play.

Advertisement
Ernie Sims/Sean Taylor those are the 2 best high school players I’ve ever seen. I played against Ernie. Watch Sean Play his senior year at GP.

I saw Quan Bolden when he was QB for Pahokee and he was unbelievable. In a state playoff semifinal he ran for over 300 yards, passed for about 400 yards and accounted for 7 TDs. Was better than any kid I ever saw from the Muck. I don't think he got tackled one time in that game [he did run out of bounds a few times]!!! That team lost in the state finals and in his post game interview the WINNING head coach didn't want to talk about winning the state championship, instead he talked the entire time about how historic Bolden was-best player he had ever seen. He said something like he was ready for the NFL right then. Of course, Bolden went to FSU and became a WR and after his NFL career was voted into the NFL HOF.

Boldin isn't in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Advertisement
Back