Best recruit ever

if we are talking about ppl see saw up close and personality.

Person Parker.

Literally seen him ball at like 6 different positions one game. Truly was one of a kind athlete,. Wish he would have picked Miami the school he grew up liking.. but there were a bunch of factors..

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn't the same time that Armstead came out...it was yrs later.....DJ Williams
Brother sometimes my memory may be off in pinpointing this but like you’ve shown many I may struggle to be accurate but between the lines I’m SPOT on.

So much I have in my Cane heart I try to share the legacy and I mess up in expressing myself.

Thank you 🙌🙌🙌😍

GOCANES

There was a LB RB that came in the same time as Jesse Armstead to Miami that John Madden stated he could go straight to the NFL from high school as a #1 draft choice.

I cannot remember his name, help brothers
You’re referring to DJ Williams which was about a decade after Armstead.

I’ve always put WW at #1 and Nate at #2. Who do you think the better high school LB was between Marvin Jones and Lamont Green?
I got another one for Ole folks here we cannot forget the LB from South Florida who played for BAMA then the Chiefs he died early in his career.

Possibly better then all players mentioned here

What was his name

Advertisement
I got another one for Ole folks here we cannot forget the LB from South Florida who played for BAMA then the Chiefs he died early in his career.

What was his name
Derrick Thomas

What was his name
Derrick Thomas and no not as a hs player he wasn’t. After hs sure but not in high school.

Advertisement
Noel Devine. Talk to him periodically.... he does Sunday afternoon SAQ training session in Cape Coral that my son attends when he can....

Advertisement
In recent years two names come to mind in Travis Hunter and Justin Flowe. Hunter might be the best player to come out of Georgia since Herschel Walker. It’s either him or Eric Berry.

I really hate to bring up the name Justin Flowe but he’s gotta be in some type of conversation for LB. He broke the internet with his highlights.

Craziest thing is as good as Flowe was Willie Williams would put Flowe to shame. He was in a world by himself. WW is the best high school defensive player I’ve ever seen and I’ll take that to the grave.

In recent years two names come to mind in Travis Hunter and Justin Flowe. Hunter might be the best player to come out of Georgia since Herschel Walker. It’s either him or Eric Berry.

I really hate to bring up the name Justin Flowe but he’s gotta be in some type of conversation for LB. He broke the internet with his highlights.

Craziest thing is as good as Flowe was Willie Williams would put Flowe to shame. He was in a world by himself. WW is the best high school defensive player I’ve ever seen and I’ll take that to the grave.

Willie's the best HS Defensive player I've ever seen. And to be honest, it's not even close. Factor in the Level of talent in Dade those yrs, makes it even more astonishing.

Advertisement
Back