Best recruit ever

Deion Sanders or Hershel Walker...... Eric ****erson as well... Heck Eric was so good coming out of High School SMU risked going on Death Penalty for like forever to get him...

Advertisement
Jessie Armstead one of our very own was the #1 player in the nation in 1988-89 class. At that time he was widely considered to be the best defensive player to ever come out of Texas. His list of high school accolades goes on and on.

Deion Sanders or Hershel Walker...... Eric ****erson as well... Heck Eric was so good coming out of High School SMU risked going on Death Penalty for like forever to get him...
Deion was amazing of course but he wasn’t as highly ranked as many of the guys mentioned he didn’t even make prep All-American teams. Obviously with more media coverage he would have.

Advertisement
He is eligible next year and will be………
It's debatable, only three Pro Bowls, no 1st Team All-Pro selections. Had a **** good career, but when you have receivers like Wes Welker not getting a look and they've accomplished more, makes one wonder whether Boldin gets the nod.

Advertisement
Allen Iverson
Was on pace to be one of the top overall recruits in the nation before his arrest. He was forced to sit out his senior year of football and then was able to return for basketball.

That ultimately led to him playing college basketball instead of football. His original choice would’ve been to be a football player. Bowden thought very highly of him that he could’ve been the next Deion. He also could’ve been a college QB.

Ronald Curry from the same area was even better…

In person Ernie Sims was absolutely crazy. Played whole game both ways and was a beast. So was Percy Harvin.

Advertisement
When i lived up
At WR
Tedd Ginn I know he played corner too
Corey Rodgers
Julio Jones
DeSean Jackson
Dorial Green Beckham
AJ green
Percy Harvin
in reference to julio Jones. I had a friend who was going to Bama for WR. He was a top 200 player. He did an official visit to BAMA. He came back talking about how good Julio was. He said Julio was twice as good as he was and that julio was an absolute freak. Turned out to be spot on.

When i lived up

in reference to julio Jones. I had a friend who was going to Bama for WR. He was a top 200 player. He did an official visit to BAMA. He came back talking about how good Julio was. He said Julio was twice as good as he was and that julio was an absolute freak. Turned out to be spot on.
Yea no doubt I remember his freshman year there him and AJ and UGA were just looking NFL ready year one

Advertisement
Not from S Florida so don’t crucify me.

Eric Berry. Played everything. I saw him score a TD 4 different ways in a game once. Unreal talent.
One of my favourite non Canes. He was a beast at Tennessee. I always tell people Berry is the 3rd best college safety I’ve ever seen behind Sean and Ed.

Ernie Sims/Sean Taylor those are the 2 best high school players I’ve ever seen. I played against Ernie. Watch Sean Play his senior year at GP.
same two answers for me. Went to school with Sean. Ernie is the filthiest high school linebacker I’ve ever seen (better than Willie)

Advertisement
Back