Best philly cheese steaks.

Advertisement
Just say F it...and get a Chicken Cutlet with Prosciutto and Provalone at John's Deli in NYC....Life changing...Trust me...
118324515_3288211464567922_2822101078494636068_n.jpg

Advertisement
No one tagged me or @MainLineCane ? Shame.

Lol don't go to the traps. Dalessandro's in Roxborough on Henry Avenue, Max's on the corner of Germantown and Erie in north Philly, Jim's on South Street, Leo's in Sharon Hill and one of my favorite hidden gems in South Philly, Gooie Louie's off of this street called Moyamensing Avenue. Pagano's fell off, don't go there and I don't do jersey unless I'm down the shore so I don't know about their steaks.
Good call on Gooey Louie’s. 🤛

Just say F it...and get a Chicken Cutlet with Prosciutto and Provalone at John's Deli in NYC....Life changing...Trust me...View attachment 129269
I’m about to get in my fnn car and go get one. That’s some food **** right there. I used to cure our own prosciutto and capicola and make a similar sandwich but can’t remember seeing it on a menu. Those cutlets look beat down and nice and thin just the way I like em. Tip of the cap to you

Buy a blackstone flattop. Grill your bread, get a ribeye sliced thin, sautee some shallots and mushrooms and melt some horseradish cheese.

Advertisement
I’m about to get in my fnn car and go get one. That’s some food **** right there. I used to cure our own prosciutto and capicola and make a similar sandwich but can’t remember seeing it on a menu. Those cutlets look beat down and nice and thin just the way I like em. Tip of the cap to you
Just the Bread alone is insane...Unbelievable Sandwiches....

Buy a blackstone flattop. Grill your bread, get a ribeye sliced thin, sautee some shallots and mushrooms and melt some horseradish cheese.
Had me until horseradish cheese.
That's what I do now. I know these Italians in Kansas City who good it up on the river when I get my meats from them. I make my own. Kansas city needs to stick to BBQ.

Advertisement
Not sure...but Jesus...Friggin incredible...my sister lives in Staten Island, and she Loves the place..and Staten Island has stupid good food to begin with...
Iask because I've been talking to Amoroso Rolls to see if they can ship me some rolls, I think they have the best hoagie rolls hands down, but that sandwich you've shown, that roll looks magnificent and the key to a perfect sandwich is the roll you select IMO.
I'm a foodie and been to NYC to many times but still haven't went to Staten yet. Imma check em out.

Advertisement
Iask because I've been talking to Amoroso Rolls to see if they can ship me some rolls, I think they have the best hoagie rolls hands down, but that sandwich you've shown, that roll looks magnificent and the key to a perfect sandwich is the roll you select IMO.
I'm a foodie and been to NYC to many times but still haven't went to Staten yet. Imma check em out.
Staten Island has incredible Pizza as well...
So many wonderful Bakeries in NYC that are incredible...

Advertisement
Back