Best passing defense in the country?

Advertisement
Stats may show it but my eyes don't lie.
We need to take more of those INTS back for TD's. Or at least close to the redzone of the opposing team.
That is when I will say we have the best pass defense.

We need to take more of those INTS back for TD's. Or at least close to the redzone of the opposing team.

Whether we take them back for TD’s or not says nothing about our pass defense, those stats aren’t lying. You can’t be in the top 5 in that many pass defense categories and not be elite.

Whether we take them back for TD’s or not says nothing about our pass defense, those stats aren’t lying. You can’t be in the top 5 in that many pass defense categories and not be elite.

Elite is one thing. Best in the country is another thing.
I don't think we are there yet. Heck, I bet Manny and the team would tell you they are far from being there yet.

This^^^^

Advertisement
It's amazing we're even considering this question given the concerns about our secondary's talent and depth during the offseason. Just an elite job of player development by our coaching staff and kudos to the players themselves for putting in the work it took to get to this point. What a difference from just a few years ago

we should have 2 pick 6's this year that I can remember (Delaney against FSU and Jaquan last week) but the **** defender on the ground tripped them up in both instances... thats some crzy ****.

They were a possible liability, but now that kids are stepping up, and they're getting some reliable depth, it'll allow Diaz to concentrate more on stopping ND's running game. UGA played a solid game against them. They did get hit on some passing plays, but really shut down the run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only legitimate passing attack we have faced would be Toledo, surely didn't look good in that one. The rest are ground and pound or barely competent at best throwing the ball.

That's good though as I think it has allowed the secondary to come together while gaining confidence. The DL stepping up big time has also been a big plus making their coverage windows short.

Good, for sure. The best? Who knows and maybe, but our schedule has been kind to them.

Just wait until 2018 class comes in with their elite speed. They’ll house some ints.

Keep in mind, we have played one less game than most all of the other teams. And, if anyone doesn't think we would have shown out against Arky State, then speak up. These stats would be bigger and better.

Advertisement
The only legitimate passing attack we have faced would be Toledo, surely didn't look good in that one. The rest are ground and pound or barely competent at best throwing the ball.

That's good though as I think it has allowed the secondary to come together while gaining confidence. The DL stepping up big time has also been a big plus making their coverage windows short.

Good, for sure. The best? Who knows and maybe, but our schedule has been kind to them.

Syracuse has one of the top passing games in cfb. They had wrs that ranked 1 and 3 in receptions. Held them to 137 yards and 4 picks.

One of the least logical arguments I’ve ever seen on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We played Toledo after bit having played for three weeks.

Syracuse has a high powered passing game!

We played Toledo after bit having played for three weeks.

Syracuse has a high powered passing game!

Exactly, look at that guy saying sh*t like Syracuse doesn’t have a high powered passing offense....

Advertisement
Back