Best Helmet Per Barstool (If it Means Anything)

Portnoy is a jerkoff.
We have the best helmets on that list. Imho
I trust his pizza reviews and he’s built a heck of a brand. Probably wouldn’t answer the phone if he called, but he’s not calling anytime soon. Everyone’s a jerkoff fwiw just pick and choose the jerkoff that hurts your pocket the least. I saw him once at a total wine doing a signing. Didn’t bother to look twice…. Meh

Advertisement
Solid list. Take out ND and OSU and replace with Navy and I'd say Arkansas. I'm partial to the simple mascot or logo on the side of the helmet than these things that look like a softball team should be wearing them

vy
2014-1-navy-vs-ohio-state-v3.png
10946293.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I trust his pizza reviews and he’s built a heck of a brand. Probably wouldn’t answer the phone if he called, but he’s not calling anytime soon. Everyone’s a jerkoff fwiw just pick and choose the jerkoff that hurts your pocket the least. I saw him once at a total wine doing a signing. Didn’t bother to look twice…. Meh
Idk man not that deep to me. Just not a fan lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's an idiot...his Pizza reviews are a joke. Can't even pronounce the names of the places correctly 90% of the time. His knowledge in ref to Pizza is beyond dumb (you'd think after 7,000 reviews he'd have a better understanding of the trade)

He's an idiot...his Pizza reviews are a joke. Can't even pronounce the names of the places correctly 90% of the time. His knowledge in ref to Pizza is beyond dumb (you'd think after 7,000 reviews he'd have a better understanding of the trade)
He moves numbers and is as famous for that as he is Barstool. I don’t believe he’s pretending to be a category expert/professional. I like his reviews. He simply gives his opinion and rates a pizza. I’m not sure he wants to be a part of the restaurant industry or considers himself a chef/pizza maker. I’m not a fan of his booze or his sports platform. I just like his TikTok’s.

Advertisement
Back