Best Helmet Per Barstool (If it Means Anything)

He's an idiot...his Pizza reviews are a joke. Can't even pronounce the names of the places correctly 90% of the time. His knowledge in ref to Pizza is beyond dumb (you'd think after 7,000 reviews he'd have a better understanding of the trade)
The mispronunciations crack me up

Advertisement
I always like us, LSU, and Michigan's helmets. FSU, I begrudgingly think are up there as well.

I really don't understand how Ohio State made the list. That's one of the most boring *** helmets around, but maybe it's due to their bucknut stickers.

Advertisement
unpopular opinion but I love Marylands Helmets

Attachments

• 8B4FB827-6656-4518-AE04-E7669B38276B.jpeg
    8B4FB827-6656-4518-AE04-E7669B38276B.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 3
Also LSUs helmet sucks. Its just the schools letters on a yellow helmet. Clemson does the Tiger better. UF is another one that is just a word spelled out. I can understand Texas, FSU, and Michigan. NDs might be iconic but it's a boring gold helmet. USC looks like a sticker you'd get from one of those machines that dispenses plastic eggs for 50 cents. See Michigan State for a better version.

Advertisement
Barstool has a boner for The U.
I have a boner for this U. So whats the problem? Everyone on here does too. I'm assuming. Or I'm just way to excited to be here escaping from the wife. She knows when I am face down in this screen it's serious business, don't bother me.

Advertisement
And talks to that Spider guy (cameraman) like sh*t sometimes....
Dude comes off as a certified piece of trash.
He comes off as the type of **** human that if the restaurants didnt comp the pizza he would trash them publicly using his “platform” and make up a story about the people working there as if they offended him.

Dude comes off as a certified piece of trash.
He comes off as the type of **** human that if the restaurants didnt comp the pizza he would trash them publicly using his “platform” and make up a story about the people working there as if they offended him.
His Office in NYC is a stones throw from a family members company. Said he's a Douche...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back