Best Facilities in the Country According to Recruits?

Advertisement
The stadium is dated. The indoor practice facility is adequate. I can tell you the barracks haven't change much in 40 years.
The students/athletes that choose the Air Force Academy choose it for two primary reasons, a great education and to fly the fastest aircraft on the planet. The most prominent degrees earned are:
  • Aeronautical Engineering
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Computer Science
My youngest son is a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant (Second Class/3rd year Cadet) and he went for the Aeronautical Engineering degree more than the pilot training, although that will happen with about 1/2 the students. Not all qualify to be pilots, but 1/2 will try. The facilities are ok, the residence quarters need some improvements, but the education is first class.

Advertisement
Been rumors tennis courts and basketball courts could be moved to build stuff

1643662617213.png

Yes, we all agree on that. But we have porsters who have never stepped foot on campus but they are willing to drain Lake Osceola and put in a campus stadium. Osceola is the ******* heart of that campus. That and its magnificent trees.

In fairness, that WAS the original plan in the 1920s. It's not even really a lake, it's just an extra-wide canal. But it does look nice, I'm not trying to get rid of it. Just trying to pay homage to George Merrick's original vision.

Advertisement
Bama’s chares wuz akshully maid by Roles Roice not Ferarie. Ares wuz maid by Kia witch iz a fyne cumpiny fo sho butt it ain’t Roles. May bee da U shud git sum postum skin couchiz fer da lokker ruum.

Sun postums ain’t gots no fir day jus gots sum ockazunal hares juttin out hear n thare. Dam sun eye thawt u wuz ****ree! Wins las tyme u wuz in da swamp oar da wuuds? Mus a bin awile u sitty slikur. Cumon sun lits go skwirl huntin dis wekend an eyell sho u wat a postum luks lyke!

Air Force has a palace. Campus is gorgeous, but really shouldn't count due to the niche they pull in.
One of the coolest CFB gameday experiences out there. Watched them play Fresno on a freezing cold night but they had the flyover and the halftime show was a literal falconry show lol. Plus you can't beat the scenery in Co Springs.

Advertisement

IDK if Miami has a barbershop or not in our facilities, but I know a ton of players back in the day used to get cut by Get Right Kutz. Most of these schools need barbershops because there are no barbers within driving distance that even know what a shape up is. If a player walks into a barbershop over there, he would walk out with a Mullet.

IDK if Miami has a barbershop or not in our facilities, but I know a ton of players back in the day used to get cut by Get Right Kutz. Most of these schools need barbershops because there are no barbers within driving distance that even know what a shape up is. If a player walks into a barbershop over there, he would walk out with a Mullet.
I know some players would have some top barbers actually going on campus and fade up like 4 or 5 in a sitting and make some $

Advertisement
I know some players would have some top barbers actually going on campus and fade up like 4 or 5 in a sitting and make some $
Facts. The Get Right Kutz guy used to come to campus too. There where also the barbers that would do the rappers and Dolphins players that they could go to. Before Alabama got its on campus barbershop, the players where probably doing it themselves, so they didn't need to go to Billy Bobs Barbershop where you could get the finest rat tail in town.

Facts. The Get Right Kutz guy used to come to campus too. There where also the barbers that would do the rappers and Dolphins players that they could go to. Before Alabama got its on campus barbershop, the players where probably doing it themselves, so they didn't need to go to Billy Bobs Barbershop where you could get the finest rat tail in town.
For real...if they went off campus..they were getting the Old Johnny Unitas Flat top special.

Advertisement
Back