Best Facilities in the Country According to Recruits?

Screenshot_20220209-004845_Chrome.jpg

Alabaga off campus Kutz

Advertisement
IDK if Miami has a barbershop or not in our facilities, but I know a ton of players back in the day used to get cut by Get Right Kutz. Most of these schools need barbershops because there are no barbers within driving distance that even know what a shape up is. If a player walks into a barbershop over there, he would walk out with a Mullet.
Clemson has a barber but it isn’t bc there isn’t any barbers that don’t know what a shape up is. It’s just another way for Dabo to keep tabs on the players.

97653220_10158060087231285_4776555489204895744_n.jpg

I am sure this place gives dope line ups.
I know you’re trying to be funny, but Clemson players can drive 20 mins to Easley or Anderson to get a cut. Not to mention Central (5 mins away) which is predominantly black, plenty of barbers they have access to. As I said, Dabo has a barber to keep the kids within the facility. Nuk wasn’t just upset over a slave owners name being on a building. He grew up here, he already knew. Dabo initially told his players they couldn’t participate in the protest on campus then highly suggested otherwise. If it wasn’t for the backlash he received then players would have never been at the protest.

I know you’re trying to be funny, but Clemson players can drive 20 mins to Easley or Anderson to get a cut. Not to mention Central (5 mins away) which is predominantly black, plenty of barbers they have access to. As I said, Dabo has a barber to keep the kids within the facility. Nuk wasn’t just upset over a slave owners name being on a building. He grew up here, he already knew. Dabo initially told his players they couldn’t participate in the protest on campus then highly suggested otherwise. If it wasn’t for the backlash he received then players would have never been at the protest.
Ya I was just joking. I really did google though and couldn't find a single place that looked like they could do black hair though, the closest I found was in Anderson. but WTF they have buildings named after slave owners down there? LOL!

Advertisement
Ya I was just joking. I really did google though and couldn't find a single place that looked like they could do black hair though, the closest I found was in Anderson. but WTF they have buildings named after slave owners down there? LOL!
Lol yes, John C. Calhoun in which Clemson was built on his plantation and Tillman Hall which is named after another slave owner. Here is an article of some of the backlash and what has went on at Clemson. https://amp.greenvilleonline.com/amp/3163594001

That is crazy to me. The fact that black kids are willing to play there is mind blowing.
I spell Clemson, KKKlemson to all the fans here. I’m sure out of state kids have no idea, but when Nuk started crying about it then I got upset. I know he knew, he is from here. Every kid in elementary school that was in Pickens County got a free field trip to Clemson to learn the history of the place. They even gave tours of Calhoun’s house and he still chose to play for Clemson. I **** you not, there used to be KKK rallies 5 mins from campus on Issaqueena Trail which is the last exit before going into Clemson on Highway 123.

Now that we have an IPF (thanks Coach Richt!) I'm curious to know which facilities people are referencing when they say Miami's facilities are subpar. In the ACC preview show on the ACC Network prior to the season they did a walk through/tour of Miami's facilities and they looked pretty **** nice and modern to me.

Advertisement
Facts. The Get Right Kutz guy used to come to campus too. There where also the barbers that would do the rappers and Dolphins players that they could go to. Before Alabama got its on campus barbershop, the players where probably doing it themselves, so they didn't need to go to Billy Bobs Barbershop where you could get the finest rat tail in town.

Lying Coming GIF - Lying Coming To - Discover & Share GIFs

Now that we have an IPF (thanks Coach Richt!) I'm curious to know which facilities people are referencing when they say Miami's facilities are subpar. In the ACC preview show on the ACC Network prior to the season they did a walk through/tour of Miami's facilities and they looked pretty **** nice and modern to me.
Still sub par, the lockerroom and player lounge and training room area needs to be revamped immediately. That’s the only part lagging behind and maybe the weight room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back