Best adult beverage to have on saturday night?

@JBCanes-NC will say Zima or Popov.

My recommendation is some good whiskey either scotch or bourbon will do as long as it's neat or with just a splash of water . If you simply aren't a whiskey drinking guy then some Tito's vodka with home made lemonade.
After more than a few tours of Scottish distilleries I learned one thing: Always drink scotch with a wee bit o' water. It opens up the flavor of the whiskey.

Advertisement
After more than a few tours of Scottish distilleries I learned one thing: Always drink scotch with a wee bit o' water. It opens up the flavor of the whiskey.
Yes, sir. Pour out a couple fingers , let it sit there for about a minute , add a few drops of water and let it sit there another 5 minutes or so then you put in an ice cube for 10 seconds and take it out . Your palate will taste all kinds of things in that scotch you never tasted before. It's like you're not even drinking the same scotch .

Advertisement
This

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1558735563395.jpg
    FB_IMG_1558735563395.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Advertisement
Straight outta the bottle swigs of Jameson's. Me and some buddies were at our fish shack Sat night, set a whole mullet out. We just sat down, kicked up the tunes, passed the bottle and boom; this 8-foot Lemon grabbed the bait. Landed it in about fifteen minutes, released it and passed the bottle again. We intersperse it with Rum and Coke, or beers. Long days - you have to change up. Tarpon season over here in Charlotte Harbor, so the sharks are everywhere got a nice black-tip too. Then we just put the rod away.

0524191925b~2.jpg

Straight outta the bottle swigs of Jameson's. Me and some buddies were at our fish shack Sat night, set a whole mullet out. We just sat down, kicked up the tunes, passed the bottle and boom; this 8-foot Lemon grabbed the bait. Landed it in about fifteen minutes, released it and passed the bottle again. We intersperse it with Rum and Coke, or beers. Long days - you have to change up. Tarpon season over here in Charlotte Harbor, so the sharks are everywhere got a nice black-tip too. Then we just put the rod away.

View attachment 86209
Ah Yes...Charlotte Harbor...Used to go tubing there in the late 70s...A Buddy's Dad owned Bay Marina....Still go near there still...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back