Best adult beverage to have on saturday night?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know if this works for everybody but when I was pretty drunk out partying all night and needed to drive home I would smoke a blunt and it would help me drive straight.

Thats a fact bro. It sobers you up quick. Especially that little bit of tobacco in the blunt leave.

The terrible part is now they are trying to make it illegal to smoke and drive and tehy are building sobriety tests. Straight BS. I drive better high. lol.

Just tried the PF Chang version of the Boulevardier, they call it Red Dragon. It’s my new favorite; Gentleman Jack, Aperol Spritz, Sweet Vermouth, and blood orange purée. It’s friggin’ amazing...

Thats a fact bro. It sobers you up quick. Especially that little bit of tobacco in the blunt leave.

The terrible part is now they are trying to make it illegal to smoke and drive and tehy are building sobriety tests. Straight BS. I drive better high. lol.

First off, ain’t no dudes north of 115th smoking out of a **** bong...second, key bumps get you home. **** weed turn you into Dunlap...

Advertisement
First off, ain’t no dudes north of 115th smoking out of a **** bong...second, key bumps get you home. **** weed turn you into Dunlap...

Ill even go as far as 110th!! lmao, but nah bro growing up it was ALL blunts. Nothing but dutches. Even joints were not allowed and if you pulled a bong out people thought you were about to smoke some crack out the glass ****, but now you see dudes smoking out of vapes, bongs, paper, frontos, everything up there lmao.

Ill even go as far as 110th!! lmao, but nah bro growing up it was ALL blunts. Nothing but dutches. Even joints were not allowed and if you pulled a bong out people thought you were about to smoke some crack out the glass ****, but now you see dudes smoking out of vapes, bongs, paper, frontos, everything up there lmao.

When I was around...the farthest north I went was Raos...I know **** changed but a guido in a track suit and a gold chain struggling in the chest hair? I seen what nino did to them “scungili eatin mother ****ers”...

When I was around...the farthest north I went was Raos...I know **** changed but a guido in a track suit and a gold chain struggling in the chest hair? I seen what nino did to them “scungili eatin mother ****ers”...
Where you a Fila, Sergio Tachini, or Genelli guy? I feel you with that lmao. Especially in those days. BUt ya bro. Up until recently it was blunt or get the fvck out of here. lol.

Advertisement
I always wanted to eat there. Is it ridiculously good? I know the scene has to be interesting.

Advertisement
Now I’m a Jordan guy...back then was whatever.

Still can’t believe the bong!

Those jordan track suits are tough af. I got a couple in my closet lol. I also got a couple Filas. I wanted to get a Genelli one, but it looks like they don't make them anymore or something. cant find them anywhere.

Man after my own heart!
ah.jpg

My two favorite whiskies are
Red Breast Irish Whiskey
Yamazaki Japanese Whiskey
Two of the smoothest sippin’ whiskies you’ll ever drink

Advertisement
Back