Best adult beverage to have on saturday night?

Advertisement
Here you go.
CE8C0368-D91B-4454-95BB-C3AF062F8EC0.jpeg

Advertisement
My two favorite whiskies are
Red Breast Irish Whiskey
Yamazaki Japanese Whiskey
Two of the smoothest sippin’ whiskies you’ll ever drink
Red Breast is incredible. Never had the other.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Both Blantons and Basil Hayden are fantastic. My go to (when I can find it) is Eagle Rare though. I like it as much as those two but it is half the price. Its been tough to get your hands on last couple years. Its made by Buffalo Trace and they had to ramp down production of Eagle Rare to make other things (or so Ive heard). When I come across Eagle Rare now, I buy it out.

My two favorite whiskies are
Red Breast Irish Whiskey
Yamazaki Japanese Whiskey
Two of the smoothest sippin’ whiskies you’ll ever drink
The owner at my liquor store says that the Yamazaki 12 single used to sell for peanuts and now it's $230 if you can get it. Need to taste that shiit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both Blantons and Basil Hayden are fantastic. My go to (when I can find it) is Eagle Rare though. I like it as much as those two but it is half the price. Its been tough to get your hands on last couple years. Its made by Buffalo Trace and they had to ramp down production of Eagle Rare to make other things (or so Ive heard). When I come across Eagle Rare now, I buy it out.
Buffalo trace is the same distillery that makes Pappy Van Winkle, which the cheapest bottle is a 12 year and is about $1200....a 23 year is about 5 grand.

Advertisement
Back