Best adult beverage to have on saturday night?

Currently enjoying a few Backeast Big Day Off double IPAs for happy hour

IMG_20190527_181020.jpg

Advertisement
Thats a fact bro. It sobers you up quick. Especially that little bit of tobacco in the blunt leave.

The terrible part is now they are trying to make it illegal to smoke and drive and tehy are building sobriety tests. Straight BS. I drive better high. lol.

They are really building sobriety tests for being high? If so I’m ecstatic. That’s one step closer for it being legalized fully and allowing recreational use in the military hopefully

This is not too bad.

Attachments

• 58C9909E-687D-409A-8535-C0FFC939BF84.jpeg
    58C9909E-687D-409A-8535-C0FFC939BF84.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 291D26BF-291D-464E-8D48-631EC95F2051.jpeg
    291D26BF-291D-464E-8D48-631EC95F2051.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
They are really building sobriety tests for being high? If so I’m ecstatic. That’s one step closer for it being legalized fully and allowing recreational use in the military hopefully

They are. Its a joke though. They are going to be nailing people with DUIs for smoking in the morning and driving in the evening. Some people have high enough tolerance to smoke and drive pretty much right after.

They are. Its a joke though. They are going to be nailing people with DUIs for smoking in the morning and driving in the evening. Some people have high enough tolerance to smoke and drive pretty much right after.
I sure hope they find a blood test that indicates intoxicating levels of Maryjane and not trace amounts floating around in your veins.

I sure hope they find a blood test that indicates intoxicating levels of Maryjane and not trace amounts floating around in your veins.

Me too. Its still BS though. I am willing to bet a million bucks the "intoxicating" level is going to be some BS number that is completely fine to drive on.

Like "ya you took a bong hit 9 hours ago? DUI!!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back