Best 2 Dt’s on the team

Advertisement
What happened to Miller?
Wasn't he on the brink of transferring last season after not getting enough PT but the fans believing he was the best DT on the team?
Why isn't he the 3rd guy on the field?

Miller and Ford I space eaters.

Advertisement
2EE61F33-B17D-4E84-9F2B-138F001C8DF2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Sabetta You want to walk your comments on Nesta back or nah?
I never said Nesta was bad, I said he was a JAG. I said the way he was talked about on this board by some you’d think he was some legend. And if you dared to say anything negative about him his family would come after you on this board And they did LOL. I’m glad to see he’s playing better but it’s not like he’s dominating. In the same defense Willis had 18 TFLs, 4 sacks and 59 tackles in 11 games - That’s dominant. Nesta has 3 TFLs and a sack in 5 games in a defense built for DTs to eat. Again, I’m glad he’s a Cane and I’m glad he’s playing better but if were gonna get to that next level we need our better players dominating games and he’s not coming close.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never said Nesta was bad, I said he was a JAG. I said the way he was talked about on this board by some you’d think he was some legend. And if you dared to say anything negative about him his family would come after you on this board And they did LOL. I’m glad to see he’s playing better but it’s not like he’s dominating. In the same defense Willis had 18 TFLs, 4 sacks and 59 tackles in 11 games - That’s dominant. Nesta has 3 TFLs and a sack in 5 games in a defense built for DTs to eat. Again, I’m glad he’s a Cane and I’m glad he’s playing better but if were gonna get to that next level we need our better players dominating games and he’s not coming close.
His stats ain’t even accurate . He had 3.5 tackles for loss in the first game yet they only game him 1 for that game. They do sh*t like that all the time

I will say I have thought Nesta has been overrated ever since he committed... HOWEVER this single play against Travis and FSU is enough to make me be a fan of his for the rest of his career 🤷🏼‍♂️

Man he DeSTROYS Travis!

Advertisement
Back