Bendenbaugh, Harrell, Gleason, Yost

Can't imagine Gleason would uproot his family for, at best, a lateral move. Would love to have him though. Pull up the tape from last offseason and he was my 1B to Fedora.

Advertisement
Bendenbaugh- Leach Disciple, Co-OC/OL coach at OU (since 2017), primary works with OL has coached Rb's, OC previously at Ferris state (1999) Arizona (2010). Would assume he brings a Spread Air Raid style with him. Decent Recruiter currently salary $315,000.
Harrell- Another Leach disciple, Texas boy Lake Travis HS and Texas Tech, Record Breaking QB at TTU, North Texas QB/OC (2016-2018), USC OC/QB (2019) He wants the Texas job though so if he gets the opportunity expect him to take that. Also has a super bowl ring. Would bring another Spread/Air Raid Hybrid.
Gleeson- Ok State OC (2019), Prior coaching experience only at Princeton, Has coached RB's and QB's.Offense is very creative lots of motion tries to confuse the defense every play. Likes to establish the run game, but each game tries to expose whatever your team isnt good vs run or pass.
Yost- 24 years coaching as Qb Wr and a mix of OC. OC at Tiffin University (1990-1995) Mizzou (2009-2012) Utah State (2017-2018) Texas tech (2019), Offense is built to run the ball and loves to call screen passes. Also has a beautiful set of hair.

Little brief run down for ya :)

Yost is who @Roman Marciante would love

Advertisement
We're not talented in a way that means we should roll through the Coastal. You want to know how bad you guys are at this? You were using recruiting rankings that included Jack Allison, Ahmon Richards, and Travis Homer. Those guys really should have made a difference against UNC, right?

“You guys?” I never mentioned recruiting rankings. I mentioned the only thing that matters, which is cashing checks in the league. The ESPN 300 and all that is an educated guess. The draft is the only real thing that matters when evaluating how talented your team is

Bendenbaugh- Leach Disciple, Co-OC/OL coach at OU (since 2017), primary works with OL has coached Rb's, OC previously at Ferris state (1999) Arizona (2010). Would assume he brings a Spread Air Raid style with him. Decent Recruiter currently salary $315,000.
Harrell- Another Leach disciple, Texas boy Lake Travis HS and Texas Tech, Record Breaking QB at TTU, North Texas QB/OC (2016-2018), USC OC/QB (2019) He wants the Texas job though so if he gets the opportunity expect him to take that. Also has a super bowl ring. Would bring another Spread/Air Raid Hybrid.
Gleeson- Ok State OC (2019), Prior coaching experience only at Princeton, Has coached RB's and QB's.Offense is very creative lots of motion tries to confuse the defense every play. Likes to establish the run game, but each game tries to expose whatever your team isnt good vs run or pass.
Yost- 24 years coaching as Qb Wr and a mix of OC. OC at Tiffin University (1990-1995) Mizzou (2009-2012) Utah State (2017-2018) Texas tech (2019), Offense is built to run the ball and loves to call screen passes. Also has a beautiful set of hair.

Little brief run down for ya :)

I appreciate it, thank you

“You guys?” I never mentioned recruiting rankings. I mentioned the only thing that matters, which is cashing checks in the league. The ESPN 300 and all that is an educated guess. The draft is the only real thing that matters when evaluating how talented your team is

How talented is the 2019 Miami Hurricanes team, using the draft?

is lebby running that offense tho cause it sure seems like that is Heupel's show.

Pretty sure he's given more authority this season to Lebby than ever before.

Either way, give me the guy who has been entrenched in elite offenses literally everywhere he's ever been. ****, even in his 1 year at the NAIA level they had the #1 scoring offense in the entire classification.

Baylor, Oklahoma, UCF >>>>> Arkansas, Central Michigan, Alabama

Advertisement
Pretty sure he's given more authority this season to Lebby than ever before.

Either way, give me the guy who has been entrenched in elite offenses literally everywhere he's ever been. ****, even in his 1 year at the NAIA level they had the #1 scoring offense in the entire classification.

Baylor, Oklahoma, UCF >>>>> Arkansas, Central Michigan, Alabama
I do agree Lebby resume is very very impressive but if i had my choice's of the litter, dont know if I'd go with the guy with no play calling experience. If i could have my pick of the litter Harrell should be the first call and only call do what it takes to get him here. Personally think he would excel down here with the talent and system he operates in, he also has deep ties in Texas which would lead to a possible pipeline of recruits, but I do think he ends up at Texas.

Only advantage he'd have coming here is that he would have full control of the offense and would basically be his show. At texas Herman is gonna be breathing down his neck knowing if he dont fix **** hes out of a job.

Once again you’re using multiple years as an example but are pinning me to this years team.

You’re not gonna admit you were wrong, I get it. It’s time to move on.

Oh, we haven't had elite offensive talent in many years, no matter how many 7th round linebackers we've sent to the NFL.

You're not able to evaluate this year's offensive talent at this point?

Give me Kevin Wilson. Tough AF, would hold his players accountable, has experience coaching OL, and is probably redundant at OSU with Day calling plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a serious note, you guys realize Manny's 3 finalists were Enos, Fedora and Applewhite.

Odds of even 1 of the 4 mentioned getting on Manny's radar is slim to none. You actually think he knows who Yost is?

If anyone actually has any real connections, then by all means USE THEM and get the word to Manny on these names. Otherwise, expect some ridiculous OC names from left field if he actually has the balls to fire Enos

On a serious note, you guys realize Manny's 3 finalists were Enos, Fedora and Applewhite.

Odds of even 1 of the 4 mentioned getting on Manny's radar is slim to none. You actually think he knows who Yost is?

If anyone actually has any real connections, then by all means USE THEM and get the word to Manny on these names. Otherwise, expect some ridiculous OC names from left field if he actually has the balls to fire Enos

I think Matt Canada would be a good candidate and they share at least one mutual coaching buddy in Scott Shafer.

Advertisement
Back