Bendenbaugh, Harrell, Gleason, Yost

Advertisement
Joe Brady, Graham Harrell, and Sean Gleeson are my top choices...but some other considerations.

Kalen Deboer, Indiana - impressive improvement at every stop moving up the food chain. Article on him here

Rob Sale, ULL - former Georgia OL Coach...now OC at UL-Lafayette and they have a Top 20 SP+ Offense for two straight years. 6th in yards per play. 1-5 are Oklahoma, LSU, Alabama, Clemson, and Washington State. Good company.

Some FCS guys

Kevin Cahill, Yale
Aaron Pflugrad, Northern Arizona
Ian Shoemaker, Eastern Washington

All surely would enjoy some raises.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some hard nos from me dawg.

Major Applewhite. He ******* stinks.
Larry Fedora. Also ******* stinks and was one of the reasons Texas was so bad on offense. He's gone with Tim Beck.
Keeping Dan Enos. He ******* stinks and this season was fireable through multiple metrics.

Lol. You’ll have to look at his posts. He’s still fighting 5 people at once and he’s still relentless. He’s still correcting typo’s and the incorrect use of “your”.
So he has my grammar lol....I really don't pay attention so much but a few posters have disappeared after FIU I know one in particular I haven't seen post after that game.

Advertisement
You just keep tossing out "talent" and "ratings" with no proof of anything. And I couldn't care less about the draft, and that's another 1990's thing anyway. Put our guys next to the guys at UNC, and they are just marginally better, if at all.
Players drafted into, and staying in the NFL is an indicator of what kind of talent comes through a program. Obviously, one has to take into account which positions those players are at. Numbers alone don't tell the tale. But sending players to the NFL absolutely matters.

"That's another 1990s thing anyway." What the **** does that mean?

You are a troll.

So he has my grammar lol....I really don't pay attention so much but a few posters have disappeared after FIU I know one in particular I haven't seen post after that game.
If it’s who I’m thinking about - that guy posted yesterday in the recruiting board after disappearing after the last game against Duke. And before that he was calling out mopes for not posting when we got some commits and beating that drum yet he did the same thing after the Duke loss.

Advertisement
STINKS 2.png

Players drafted into, and staying in the NFL is an indicator of what kind of talent comes through a program. Obviously, one has to take into account which positions those players are at. Numbers alone don't tell the tale. But sending players to the NFL absolutely matters.

You are a troll.
He might have to go in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread but in a kinder way like bAndrew. I’ve always had a soft spot for Jagr. He’s a hockey player. - he doesn’t know any better.

Advertisement
You just keep tossing out "talent" and "ratings" with no proof of anything. And I couldn't care less about the draft, and that's another 1990's thing anyway. Put our guys next to the guys at UNC, and they are just marginally better, if at all.
You’re right... our players are marginally at best better than the ones at UNC.

Problem is that come into this program w significant talent advantages, as per the people who get paid to evaluate such things.

So our players never quite reach their potential while players elsewhere sometimes exceed their potential.

I love how people call me stupid for questioning

You are a troll.

It means that it's a thing from the 1990's. Let me know if you need any more help.

Advertisement
Back