Bendenbaugh, Harrell, Gleason, Yost

Cool man. Do me a favor and highlight the facts in your posts from now on. I must be missing them. My apologies.

Glad I could help out a fellow fan with some laughs. Have a happy holiday season!

These aren't facts?

In the 2020 recruiting class, the top five recruiting classes have landed a grand total of three south Florida kids. There are more kids from central Florida than south Florida on those lists. Three kids.

In four years of recruiting, Ohio State has landed two south Florida guys. LSU has zero. ZERO. Clemson has two. So in four years of recruiting, the top three teams have landed four south Florida kids out of, what, 300 recruits?

Advertisement
97671A81-77E9-4B71-B23B-D531E5332C04.png

Players drafted in the last 3 years. But sure keep saying we aren’t head and shoulders more talented than anybody we play

Enos is even blocking the reporters for Miami. Where there’s smoke...

I personally think he is gone after the bowl game.

Advertisement
And don't we laugh at the clowns who have left early just to get drafted in the 7th round? But "LOOK AT THE DRAFT!!!!"

These aren't facts?

In the 2020 recruiting class, the top five recruiting classes have landed a grand total of three south Florida kids. There are more kids from central Florida than south Florida on those lists. Three kids.

In four years of recruiting, Ohio State has landed two south Florida guys. LSU has zero. ZERO. Clemson has two. So in four years of recruiting, the top three teams have landed four south Florida kids out of, what, 300 recruits?

So, your point is that University of Miami football sucks because south Florida doesn't have good football players anymore?

And don't we laugh at the clowns who have left early just to get drafted in the 7th round? But "LOOK AT THE DRAFT!!!!"

Those clowns still got drafted, unlike those studs from these apparent powerhouse coastal teams we play every year.

And to your other point, this conversation is about Miami in general. You can’t say we’ve never been great under 5 different coaches bc of the last of talent, so why would a new OC change anything and then discredit an actual fact stating we have had more talent than anyone and still can’t win.
It’s a coaching problem and you are the only one who doesn’t get that

Advertisement
So, your point is that University of Miami football sucks because south Florida doesn't have good football players anymore?

That is absolutely my point. Feel free to disagree by pointing out all of the south Florida talent currently winning championships somewhere else.

Soft, paycheck players who don't show up until the combine.

Those clowns still got drafted, unlike those studs from these apparent powerhouse coastal teams we play every year.

And to your other point, this conversation is about Miami in general. You can’t say we’ve never been great under 5 different coaches bc of the last of talent, so why would a new OC change anything and then discredit an actual fact stating we have had more talent than anyone and still can’t win.
It’s a coaching problem and you are the only one who doesn’t get that

The point is to win football games, not get drafted. Give me a Danny Wuerfful, who was an absolute bust in the NFL, over any guy with measurables.

Enos is even blocking the reporters for Miami. Where there’s smoke...

I personally think he is gone after the bowl game.
I think so too...I actually think Manny is contacting potential candidates already.

I just don’t see Manny staying put offensively unless he really wants to get fired OR our AD is getting in the way.

The point is to win football games, not get drafted. Give me a Danny Wuerfful, who was an absolute bust in the NFL, over any guy with measurables.

Your whole point was that Miami wasn’t more talented than the teams we play. That is false. Stop moving the target now and saying bc we don’t win it doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
That is absolutely my point. Feel free to disagree by pointing out all of the south Florida talent currently winning championships somewhere else.

Soft, paycheck players who don't show up until the combine.

OK, your position has been noted. Thanks

Your whole point was that Miami wasn’t more talented than the teams we play. That is false. Stop moving the target now and saying bc we don’t win it doesn’t matter.

We're not talented in a way that means we should roll through the Coastal. You want to know how bad you guys are at this? You were using recruiting rankings that included Jack Allison, Ahmon Richards, and Travis Homer. Those guys really should have made a difference against UNC, right?

Advertisement

It didn't matter before, either. I was just showing you why it doesn't matter.

Can someone post some bios on these dudes mentioned I don’t have time to look them up I’m to busy blowing up coaching staff

Can someone post some bios on these dudes mentioned I don’t have time to look them up I’m to busy blowing up coaching staff
Bendenbaugh- Leach Disciple, Co-OC/OL coach at OU (since 2017), primary works with OL has coached Rb's, OC previously at Ferris state (1999) Arizona (2010). Would assume he brings a Spread Air Raid style with him. Decent Recruiter currently salary $315,000.
Harrell- Another Leach disciple, Texas boy Lake Travis HS and Texas Tech, Record Breaking QB at TTU, North Texas QB/OC (2016-2018), USC OC/QB (2019) He wants the Texas job though so if he gets the opportunity expect him to take that. Also has a super bowl ring. Would bring another Spread/Air Raid Hybrid.
Gleeson- Ok State OC (2019), Prior coaching experience only at Princeton, Has coached RB's and QB's.Offense is very creative lots of motion tries to confuse the defense every play. Likes to establish the run game, but each game tries to expose whatever your team isnt good vs run or pass.
Yost- 24 years coaching as Qb Wr and a mix of OC. OC at Tiffin University (1990-1995) Mizzou (2009-2012) Utah State (2017-2018) Texas tech (2019), Offense is built to run the ball and loves to call screen passes. Also has a beautiful set of hair.

Little brief run down for ya :)

Bendenbaugh- Leach Disciple, Co-OC/OL coach at OU (since 2017), primary works with OL has coached Rb's, OC previously at Ferris state (1999) Arizona (2010). Would assume he brings a Spread Air Raid style with him. Decent Recruiter currently salary $315,000.
Harrell- Another Leach disciple, Texas boy Lake Travis HS and Texas Tech, Record Breaking QB at TTU, North Texas QB/OC (2016-2018), USC OC/QB (2019) He wants the Texas job though so if he gets the opportunity expect him to take that. Also has a super bowl ring. Would bring another Spread/Air Raid Hybrid.
Gleeson- Ok State OC (2019), Prior coaching experience only at Princeton, Has coached RB's and QB's.Offense is very creative lots of motion tries to confuse the defense every play. Likes to establish the run game, but each game tries to expose whatever your team isnt good vs run or pass.
Yost- 24 years coaching as Qb Wr and a mix of OC. OC at Tiffin University (1990-1995) Mizzou (2009-2012) Utah State (2017-2018) Texas tech (2019), Offense is built to run the ball and loves to call screen passes. Also has a beautiful set of hair.

Little brief run down for ya :)

Roman, is that you?!?! :)

Advertisement
Back