Behind-the-scenes footage of Cristobal's presser from Canes Football acct..

And like you’ve said a million times Shannon and Golden were able to land one good class full of local stars but once the honeymoon phase was over it was curtains

Mario won’t have that problem but like you said also I think it will be around 2 years but we can do damage in the meantime
Yup stacking wins and we will stack

Advertisement
And like you’ve said a million times Shannon and Golden were able to land one good class full of local stars but once the honeymoon phase was over it was curtains

Mario won’t have that problem but like you said also I think it will be around 2 years but we can do damage in the meantime
Also would add that u have to stack cause some evals are mistaken. When u have a Poor in 2018 then u skip two classes and he flames out ur fuqed. U need another stud the following year so if he's trash he transfers and the better kid takes over. Stack stack stack. U can't skip classes

Also would add that u have to stack cause some evals are mistaken. When u have a Poor in 2018 then u skip two classes and he flames out ur fuqed. U need another stud the following year so if he's trash he transfers and the better kid takes over. Stack stack stack. U can't skip classes
Exactly

There’s always busts and flops, kids wanting to transfer out etc

One class isn’t going to do it

What's the mood in the locker room? There've been a few tweets, but does anyone know what the team thinks about the hire? If they're half as excited as we are, I'd say everyone is in business.

Advertisement
Mario definitely does have a presence to him that exudes excellence and accountability, definitely something we've been lacking. It's not just inspirational full type motivation like Diaz, it's like you're going to do this LOL

Advertisement
I’m not bashing him. I’m just repeating. I’ll take those numbers! That’s a great scorecard for me!

I watched most of oregons games this year. They were not fun to watch for the most part. I'm still excited about Mario and hopeful that with the right assistants we will be explosive.

SIAP, and mods please delete or merge if so. Thanks in advance

But I love his statement to the players: ''We're on the clock, already."

Ya’ll saw who was with him? My girl, Jenny Stawls!!!!

Advertisement
I watched most of oregons games this year. They were not fun to watch for the most part. I'm still excited about Mario and hopeful that with the right assistants we will be explosive.

they were a blue collar-type of team, not a lot of bells-and-whistles offensively

Hopefully, that was more a product of the limitations of Anthony Brown...now he has TVD

LOL, woooooould you stop!!! :p :p :p :p
Regarding Jenny!
1638995700854.gif

Advertisement
I’m not bashing him. I’m just repeating. I’ll take those numbers! That’s a great scorecard for me!

I know you weren’t bashing anyone, just repeating what was said. My response really was meant more for the original author. We all know what the deal is with Mario. I think he’ll improve his in-game coaching here.

Experience should help.

Anything you do repeatedly you should usually get better. People aren’t static, usually they either improve or get worse. I’m pretty sure he’s going to improve in that aspect. We are ready know what he can do in recruiting.

SIAP, and mods please delete or merge if so. Thanks in advance

But I love his statement to the players: ''We're on the clock, already."

In all seriousness, I’ve already stated how happy I am. Still smiling and My wife wondering if someone else is giving me blow jobs because I can’t wipe the smirk off my face.

I will be significantly increasing my donations and possibly ump grade my seats. If not, I might just add on 2 more extra season tickets. I am so pumped.

Joel Klatt on The Herd is saying that Mario doesn’t coach up to his recruiting level. He says Mario recruits at a 10 and he coaches at an 8.
Why am I not shocked Joel Klatt had something bad to say about this hire. LOL. Guy hates UM. Would sacrifice years of his life for us to never be back and just to be a mediocre program forever. He knows this guarantees we will never be mediocre again based off Marios recruiting ability alone and his ability to get talent to UM. But he had to throw a little shade in there with the coaching jab. We see you, Joel! Lol. Smh.

Advertisement
Back