Behind-the-scenes footage of Cristobal's presser from Canes Football acct..

Advertisement
4rcN.gif

The thing with Mario is that there isn’t a an ounce of bull**** with him in terms of football. He played it, wasn’t great but it made him great.

That **** is why he hits home with recruits. “I worked my *** off, and I helped build something” … kids respond to the authentic

Advertisement
He’s not a an XO savant. But he doesn’t need to be. Get serious players at coordinator and remind every kid every day that if you go 100% all the time you’ll rarely fail on the field or in life

Advertisement
I know you weren’t bashing anyone, just repeating what was said. My response really was meant more for the original author. We all know what the deal is with Mario. I think he’ll improve his in-game coaching here.

Experience should help.

Anything you do repeatedly you should usually get better. People aren’t static, usually they either improve or get worse. I’m pretty sure he’s going to improve in that aspect. We are ready know what he can do in recruiting.

the fact he's looking for a guy like Joe Brady to be our OC, given that we have TVD, shows me he 'gets it'... I have no qualms believing he will continually evolve as a coach. That's the great thing about his experience, he's seen a lot of different things at all levels of college ball

Why do I get chills when this Dude speaks?
He's real!

The difference between Mario and the last 4 corches couldn't be more clear. This is a football coach that not only understands what it means to be a coach but what it means to develop these kids into men and football players.

When he talks you know his heart is in this. He's not trying to sell a line. He's letting everyone knows he walks it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back