Behind-the-scenes footage of Cristobal's presser from Canes Football acct..

Advertisement
I hate, hate might be to soft of a word. this Canes All Access Media. they show us nothing. The **** thing is called All Access and we get 2 seconds of our squad. We should have let them go with Manny. #ReplaceCanesAllAcess.

Advertisement
People have mentioned Golden and while he definitely made his presence known I was immediately concerned when he couldn’t land Brissett

There’s a credibility with Mario he gives me Richt vibes but an even better recruiter

@Dwinstitles
bruh how ****** will all those sfla kids that went elsewhere when Miami is back and everyones at the game and they aint welcomed. Must be a horrible fuqin feeling especially if u went to bama and grew up a die hard cane fan

bruh how ****** will all those sfla kids that went elsewhere when Miami is back and everyones at the game and they aint welcomed. Must be a horrible fuqin feeling especially if u went to bama and grew up a die hard cane fan
We have been giving kids a reason not to come here for years

Talk about bags all ya want but Richt landing Sony was a huge sign of how bad it was

Advertisement
Yup Sony loved the U and Amari COoper, his bedroom was orange and green
And like you’ve said a million times Shannon and Golden were able to land one good class full of local stars but once the honeymoon phase was over it was curtains

Mario won’t have that problem but like you said also I think it will be around 2 years but we can do damage in the meantime

Advertisement
I hate, hate might be to soft of a word. this Canes All Access Media. they show us nothing. The **** thing is called All Access and we get 2 seconds of our squad. We should have let them go with Manny. #ReplaceCanesAllAcess.
You can’t really hate them they give you what the football team allows

Attachments

• 200 (1).gif
    200 (1).gif
    678.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Advertisement
No more trips to top golf and letters to mommy, jits. Be prepared. Hard work and tenacity has finally entered the building. NOW, they will see what a championship program truly looks like.

Advertisement
Back