Been pestering

Advertisement
He fired the coach there recently for lack of performance.

He won't have say in 🏈
We’re putting way too much faith in Zo, if he’s going to be the guy overseeing the football program.

It’s honestly not fair to him. If this program continues its decline, it’s not going to be fun to torch a former Cane who loves The U, but we’re setting the stage for that scenario playing out,

Nunez cuck watched Davie after 5 years of horrible results go 3-9 two years consecutively and retained him.

Great academic and track and field results though!

This is not a desirable job. We have had a glimpse into it over the last 2 weeks. The names mentioned by others were all scrubs besides Jurich, and he was shot down. We are not in a position to pull elite talent and our university “leadership” **** sure isn’t going to attract a top AD candidate. This is who we are
Sounds like something I be echoing a while

Advertisement
If Nunez is honest to god the best we came up with then we might as well not have even fired James. It’s amazing this school is as good as it is academically considering it’s ran by a bunch of morons.
Nah, bro, Nunez is good at “fundraising.”

We’ll be fine!

If you’re feeling really frisky, check out how his women’s cross country team is doing at New Mexico. That will get you all excited!

We’re putting way too much faith in Zo, if he’s going to be the guy overseeing the football program.

It’s honestly not fair to him. If this program continues its decline, it’s not going to be fun to torch a former Cane who loves The U, but we’re setting the stage for that scenario playing out,
Its not zo

Advertisement
Advertisement
The right thing to do would’ve been to have someone lined up and ready to go before you fired Flake.

The moment you fire him, within 2 days, you announce the new AD. That’s how real programs do it.

That’s what Frenk & his 2 cohorts should’ve done. Had since Michigan State to figure it out but we come back to the “Miami Politics” of things.

Advertisement
They are keeping that close to the chest due to multiple reasons.

It appears I may have been wrong about us getting Lane...its been hinted that no will not be accepted as an answer from a certain someone.
So no Jurich or Kiffin? I know you’re not supposed to shoot the messenger but I’d like to see you banned for putting me in a ****** mood with this news.

Not fair??? The man has spent time as an NFL executive, so running a college football program shouldn't phase him that much. Not to mention, this is what the former players have constantly lobbied for so if the chance presents itself it's put up or shut up.

Advertisement
Back