Been pestering

You must have a typo…App State isn’t good in football?? They are playing for their conference yet again with a winning season and they’ve been phenomenally successful in the Sun Belt as a small school powerhouse. Meanwhile 5 loss Miami isn’t playing for squat yet again
They lost to miami Again....not good. Coastal Carolina level

Advertisement
You must have a typo…App State isn’t good in football?? They are playing for their conference yet again with a winning season and they’ve been phenomenally successful in the Sun Belt as a small school powerhouse. Meanwhile 5 loss Miami isn’t playing for squat yet again
Their track record of hiring good coaches absolutely ****s on Miami’s

Advertisement
What gets tiresome about these discussions is they always turn into the opposite sides of two extremes.

Nuñez & Jurich aren’t the only capable potential AD’s out there & not wanting one as opposed to other doesn’t mean that you only wanted the one as opposed to the other.

Whether Nunez is a good choice or not remains to be seen, if he’s hired & he fires Manny those of you that are constantly ready to slurp the administration will throw a parade, but the reality is, Manny’s been fired for quite some time, Nunez firing Manny is not a notch on his belt. In fact, the majority of the football decisions have already been made long before he was ever even in consideration.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who the Money Men wanted to be the next HC, any & all support that was levied to Manny by Epstein & the Old Guard was done so as a political move to re-ascertain power, but he was never in the long term plans, there wasn’t a scenario where Manny was going to be kept here if the big money guys are going to going pay whatever to get their guy.

Two things can be true at the same time; Jurich isn’t the only candidate capable of being an AD here & Nunez can also not necessarily be good at his job, whether he is or isn’t, only time will tell but the idea that Nunez is now suddenly a homerun simply because people don’t like that fans don’t like that Jurich wasn’t hired is kinda dumb lol.

Anybody using logic can see that Nunez is being hired because he’s fits with what the new power structure in the BOT wants, he’s connected & he’s one of them. Maybe that’s a great thing, too early to tell, but anybody trying to make Nunez out to be a slam dunk hire is being disingenuous at best.

That doesn’t mean he’s an abject failure either, we don’t know yet, but simple logic tells you the reason why he would get the job & it’s not because of his qualifications. Again, doesn’t mean he’s going to be terrible, maybe he’ll be a great AD, but lets not try pretend like we don’t know why his name is even in consideration lol.

And the narrative the no one knows who AD’s are is true for most of the board, but a simple CIS search will tell you that’s not entirely true, there are some of us who actually do & have posted multiple potential candidates, just because the majority may be lazy & have daily amnesia doesn’t mean everybody fits in that category.

Last edited:
What gets tiresome about these discussions is they always turn into the opposite sides of two extremes.

Nuñez & Jurich aren’t the only capable potential AD’s out there & not wanting one as opposed to other doesn’t mean that you only wanted the one as opposed to the other.

Whether Nunez is a good choice or not remains to be seen, if he’s hired & he fires Manny those of you that are constantly ready to slurp the administration will throw a parade, but the reality is, Manny’s been fired for quite some time, Nunez firing Manny is not a notch on his belt. In fact, the majority of the football decisions have already been made long before he was ever even in consideration.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who the Money Men wanted to be the next HC, any & all support that was levied to Manny by Epstein & the Old Guard was done so as a political move to re-ascertain power, but he was never in the long term plans, there wasn’t a scenario where Manny was going to be kept here if the big money guys are going to going pay whatever to get their guy.

Two things can be true at the same time; Jurich isn’t the only candidate capable of being an AD here & Nunez can also not necessarily be good at his job, whether he is or isn’t, only time will tell but the idea that Nunez is now suddenly a homerun simply because people don’t like that fans don’t like that Jurich wasn’t hired is kinda dumb lol.

Anybody using logic can see that Nunez is being hired because he’s fits with what the new power structure in the BOT wants, he’s connected & he’s one of them. Maybe that’s a great thing, too early to tell, but anybody trying to make Nunez out to be a slam dunk hire is being disingenuous at best.

That doesn’t mean he’s an abject failure either, we don’t know yet, but simple logic tells you the reason why he would get the job & it’s not because of his qualifications. Again, doesn’t mean he’s going to be terrible, maybe he’ll be a great AD, but lets not try pretend like we don’t know why his name is even in consideration lol.

And the narrative the no one knows who AD’s are is true for most of the board, but a simple CIS search will tell you that’s not entirely true, there are some of us who actually do & have posted multiple potential candidates, just because the majority may be lazy & have daily amnesia doesn’t mean everybody fits in that category.
CIS should be paying this dude

Advertisement
No one is a home run hire, but one thing is for sure, some people are just better human beings than others.

100% on point as usual

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened lol?
Should have been done today...its not...and I'm over it.

Still sticking with Nunez and Gino in a smaller role.

Whoever is being interviewed tomorrow might be who I was told would be the other involved at a higher level than Gino...so I could be complaining about nothing which has happened before lol

Should have been done today...its not...and I'm over it.

Still sticking with Nunez and Gino in a smaller role.

Whoever is being interviewed tomorrow might be who I was told would be the other involved at a higher level than Gino...so I could be complaining about nothing which has happened before lol
Look, your version of what’s going on is as good as anyones. You probably know something and it may work out. This isn’t anything with the BoT from what I read. It’s the prez and a couple advisers. If a BoT is leaking (which one for sure is) it is more mud in the water. Old guard along with Manny Sr are not trying to give up power. But from the sound of things I’ve read, it’s too late for them and they are kicking and screaming

Look, your version of what’s going on is as good as anyones. You probably know something and it may work out. This isn’t anything with the BoT from what I read. It’s the prez and a couple advisers. If a BoT is leaking (which one for sure is) it is more mud in the water. Old guard along with Manny Sr are not trying to give up power. But from the sound of things I’ve read, it’s too late for them and they are kicking and screaming
Which is pretty spot on.
Not everything being leaked is from Epstein though.

This is why I'm over it though.

Also, Manny is not expected back...how we will know if that changes is if Likens(most respected coach we have) is promoted to OC. That is just personal opinion.

Ok I'm done...listen to Cribby is the best advice I can offer right now because everyone is chasing ghosts right now.

Advertisement
Back