Been pestering

If the best UM could do was land the athletic director at ******* New Mexico State, then we’re screwed. That’s what the firm provided? That’s really the best we can ******* d

This is not a desirable job. We have had a glimpse into it over the last 2 weeks. The names mentioned by others were all scrubs besides Jurich, and he was shot down. We are not in a position to pull elite talent and our university “leadership” **** sure isn’t going to attract a top AD candidate. This is who we are
Exactly, especially since they wont have Control of the football program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 13th Hour insider has spoken. We are getting a **** bird from NM or a human thumb from Texas Tech. **** is actually worse than letting zo take it
I actually like the hire better than Zo if we are being honest.

Love me some Zo, but hes been on that twitter game lately which rubbed some the wrong way apparently.

If it's Nunez, tomorrow officially begins my search for a new CFB team to root for. I sincerely hope this dude is trolling.

There's simply no way they can be THAT RETARDED. New Mexico's major sports programs have done worse under his watch as compared to his predecesor.

NEW ******* MEXICO
I'm going to bandwagon and go USC. **** it.

Not sure I can actually root for another team but I'm definitely going to try.

Advertisement

Love me some Zo, but hes been on that twitter game lately which rubbed some the wrong way apparently.

Meanwhile Nunez track record rubbed no one the wrong way? Tells you just how DEEP the INCOMPETENCE runs in that building

The Hecht center employs the biggest cast of morons in the country. **** these ********. Burn the program to the ground.

Tomorrow boys.

A lot of Jockeying going on as reported, but was told tomorrow is the day because of inside and outside pressure.

Patience is wearing thin and whoever @ at Epstein thank you is all ill say.

I’ve been blasting Epstein the past two weeks. Getting Herbstreit and the Bear to notice too. The Bear actually blasted the school today. Was that my doing??? God only knows

Advertisement

Lol typical BOT ***getry. More concerned about what the guy says on Twitter than the other guys actual track record, which sucks. We are a meme program

Meanwhile Nunez track record rubbed no one the wrong way.

The Hecht center employs the biggest cast of morons in the country. **** these ********.
If you look past the football aspect of it hes actually pretty qualified Considering our last hire. I'm ok with it as hes young and hes a basketball guy...so coach L is on a lava seat.

Advertisement
If you look past the football aspect of it hes actually pretty qualified Considering our last hire. I'm ok with it as hes young and hes a basketball guy...so coach L is on a lava seat.

"Look past the football aspect of it"?????

I'm not going to reply any further to this stupidity because I'll get banned again. Post less.

Advertisement
Back