Been pestering

If you look past the football aspect of it hes actually pretty qualified Considering our last hire. I'm ok with it as hes young and hes a basketball guy...so coach L is on a lava seat.

Lol, no. Nothing about him is qualified at all. Absolutely nothing.

and why tf would I look past the football part? Lol, the justifying is already starting. God help us.

Advertisement
If it's Nunez, tomorrow officially begins my search for a new CFB team to root for. I sincerely hope this dude is trolling.

There's simply no way they can be THAT RETARDED. New Mexico's major sports programs have done worse under his watch as compared to his predecesor.

NEW ******* MEXICO
Fight on!! The mighty men of Troy are back!!

Advertisement
If you look past the football aspect of it hes actually pretty qualified Considering our last hire. I'm ok with it as hes young and hes a basketball guy...so coach L is on a lava seat.
Their basketball program has gotten progressively worse under his leadership. Never mind the fact that this is a FOOTBALL school. Fvck a basketball AD.

I like hoops, too, but let’s get real: football is what pays the bills. We are not Duke or Kansas.

Advertisement
Fight on!! The mighty men of Troy are back!!
I will jump on that bandwagon. Fight On!!!
1638244251036.gif

Last edited:
Their basketball program has gotten progressively worse under his leadership. Never mind the fact that this is a FOOTBALL school. Fvck a basketball AD.

I like hoops, too, but let’s get real. Football is what pays the bills. We are not Duke or Kansas.
He fired the coach there recently for lack of performance.

He won't have say in 🏈

Advertisement
Well good luck finding anyone who would be an AD but have no say in football. You get what you pay for.

We could do worse.

No , we can't. We just got a bum from NEW ******* MEXICO who under his watch, has had BOTH his FB and BB programs take steps backwards.

It's the absolute worst case scenario. Now we have to start the "Official Fire that bum Nunez" thread.

Meanwhile, Jurich just sitting there. I honestly hope this program loses every game for the next 5 seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back