beard gone or not

This is insane.
People are acting like we were a championship team and all we needed was a few minor changes.
I don't care one way or the other if Richt retains Beard or not.
But to act like ANY coach on the staff DESERVES a spot and HAS to be retained is insane!

Lets get this straight people...

No coach DESERVES to be retained!!!!

Any coach that is retained is going to be to BENEFIT a Richt in his transition.

Thats it. Transition is a big deal so quit acting like you know whats best for Richt in his transition, you have no idea what gaps he see and what he feels like he needs to fill them.

This isnt about the coaches on the staff its about Richt.

Advertisement
If the Beard lovers only knew how he's viewed as a wr coach .

Please do tell

I said two weeks ago he wouldn't be retained as wr coach. Coley either. I also said KB isn't viewed as the best wr coach around , that's putting it nicely . I won't use the exact wording , KB is still a cane. I'm not out to disrespect the guy. I just want good coaches, the best guys for the job.

I've never bashed the dude, I just said he's not the wr coach that his legend has been built up to. I'm not coming out and say who, but the person who told me told me the other things I've posted.

I'm ok if people don't believe me, that's fine. Even though I've been pretty accurate.

I believe ya man but ive had kids tell me crap about good coaches all the time, when you are not winning these kids tend to hate everyone, ive seen the guy coach plenty of times and what he was always spot on with what they were doing wrong, was this a current player or someone that was with him at 7 on 7

Please do tell

I said two weeks ago he wouldn't be retained as wr coach. Coley either. I also said KB isn't viewed as the best wr coach around , that's putting it nicely . I won't use the exact wording , KB is still a cane. I'm not out to disrespect the guy. I just want good coaches, the best guys for the job.

I've never bashed the dude, I just said he's not the wr coach that his legend has been built up to. I'm not coming out and say who, but the person who told me told me the other things I've posted.

I'm ok if people don't believe me, that's fine. Even though I've been pretty accurate.

I believe ya man but ive had kids tell me crap about good coaches all the time, when you are not winning these kids tend to hate everyone, ive seen the guy coach plenty of times and what he was always spot on with what they were doing wrong, was this a current player or someone that was with him at 7 on 7

It wasn't players that said this

This is insane.
People are acting like we were a championship team and all we needed was a few minor changes.
But to act like ANY coach on the staff DESERVES a spot and HAS to be retained is insane!

Thats it. Transition is a big deal so quit acting like you know whats best for Richt in his transition, you have no idea what gaps he see and what he feels like he needs to fill them.

"so quit acting like you know whats best for Richt in his transition"

Right back at you.

Please do tell

It wasn't players that said this

interesting

Advertisement
This is insane.

"so quit acting like you know whats best for Richt in his transition"

Right back at you.

I am thinking we are agreeing here.

to be honest we need to let coach beard go somewhere else and develop as a coach..... the guy we need to bring in is Zach Azzanni..... good teacher and an amazing recruiter.... he has the same title at tennessee right now....

This is what urban meyer had to say about him when he was his WR coach at florida:

In the past 10 years, Azzanni has been called a “relentless” recruiter by Urban Meyer. He has most notably been a staple in the recruiting areas of the state of Florida, in particular the Miami/Fort Lauderdale areas

to be honest we need to let coach beard go somewhere else and develop as a coach..... the guy we need to bring in is Zach Azzanni..... good teacher and an amazing recruiter.... he has the same title at tennessee right now....

This is what urban meyer had to say about him when he was his WR coach at florida:

In the past 10 years, Azzanni has been called a “relentless” recruiter by Urban Meyer. He has most notably been a staple in the recruiting areas of the state of Florida, in particular the Miami/Fort Lauderdale areas

"We" LOL... You on Richt's crew or something.

This is insane.

So let's get this straight:

Loves Charlie Strong.

Wants all the black corches retained.

I think we all get it. Another political activist using the Canes to promote his agenda.

Advertisement
Some times is good to keep an upncomer like Beard and have him continue to work and grow under a real football program. He has potential I don't see why he has to be fired but its on Richt and I support whatever he wants to do in the end.

What a SHOCK that you come to the aid of another black coach. Fvck outta here Farrakan.

I think the WRs performed far better under Beard compared to before he got here. Depends on the other options as to whether I keep him or not. Simply to suffice Sam Bruce, absolutely not.

According to Football Scoop Beard was told to look at other opportunities but he can interview for his current position. Basically if Richt can't find anyone that is better, Beard may be rehired.

"Basically if Richt can't find anyone that is better, Beard may be rehired."

That cant be to difficult. Guy was literally a security guard two years ago. Glad he got a shot and hope he lands somewhere solid he can further develop his craft. We really need an entire veteran coaching staff right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back