beard gone or not

Advertisement
The only two wr's that had a pulse was 11 and 3. The same two guys that's had close to those numbers before. Both were banged up last year .

Waters quietly had over 600 yards which is the same as Scott.

Quietly being the key word, I forgot he even played for us at times .

You forgot he got 600 yards?!?!

Lmfao. What a great argument!

You must be "viewing" his work from your colon

The only two wr's that had a pulse was 11 and 3. The same two guys that's had close to those numbers before. Both were banged up last year .

Lmfao. What a great argument !

It's not an argument . I know how he is as a coach, you're just slurping . You're basing this argument on nothing

Have a good day sir

Last edited:

It's not an argument . I know how he is a coach, you're just slurping . Have a good day sir

No you don't know Sht. You make an argument forgetting a WR gaining over 600 yards. And write it off as HIS mistake?!?!

Go **** your face you disingenuous asshat

/ and don't good day sir yourself outa here either. Be a man and admit you make Sht up and then gtfo loser.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lmfao. What a great argument!

You must be "viewing" his work from your colon

Yep, that's it.

It's not an argument . I know how he is a coach, you're just slurping . Have a good day sir

No you don't know Sht. You make an argument forgetting a WR gaining over 600 yards. And write it off as HIS mistake?!?!

Very mature . Sorry these facts rustle your jimmies .

Maybe your boy can get his old operations gig back where you'll be happy.

Btw, it's not nice to call names . Hopefully you're under 15.

Good day love

Good day love

Our highest average per catch WR was quiet BC you're Retarded?!?

You deserve more than name calling you pajama wearing ******

It would be shortsighted and stupid for Richt to make his WR coach decision based on one recruit.

It would also be shortsighted and stupid for Bruce to make his college decision based on one WR corch.

Advertisement
Beard has done an excellent job with our receivers this year and in my opinion would be an asset to be retained. He knows our receivers, has improved their games and they respect him, he played for the U and has recruited well for us). Our receivers were much better in technique and in games this year however Beard did not call plays, our OC did and not very well. If you recall not too long along our receivers were seeking outside coaching help in order to improve their game(Mark Duper with Hankerson and other WRs)

Game plan and discipline for the most part are the responsibility of a head coach. If a player commits a stupid mistake, period, then both the position coach and player should play **** for it. Watch Saban and Meyer at work!! If you are a true U fan and have watched our games historically, then there's not doubt that our WRs improved this year. I watched a practice video of Beard working with our WRs and he was hard working, "smart working", extremely detailed oriented and all of the other positive things you want a good coach to be. Had all of our other coaches been this way, our team would have had different and more positive results.

Good day love

Waters went from 277 yards to 624
Coley from 184 to 689 (let me save your breath. He had 591 as freshman)

Advertisement
It would be shortsighted and stupid for Richt to make his WR coach decision based on one recruit.

It would also be shortsighted and stupid for Bruce to make his college decision based on one WR corch.

he's not, no one implied he was, and Beard said he committed to Miami, not Beard.

I can't believe guys you want any member of this staff retained. It's hilarious

Not sure who says they want anyone retained but how in the F would you know whether or not keeping anyone would benefit the team?

I find it hilarious that people actually act like they know whats best and then just make blanket statements that put their stupidity on display for the world to read.

The facts are that there can be some benefit from keeping some people on the staff. If you cant see that there your ignorant.

I get it you have been biatched slapped by Golden for a long time but its time to get past that and start forcing your brain to think instead of just being in one gear.

Advertisement
Some times is good to keep an upncomer like Beard and have him continue to work and grow under a real football program. He has potential I don't see why he has to be fired but its on Richt and I support whatever he wants to do in the end.

This is insane.
People are acting like we were a championship team and all we needed was a few minor changes.
I don't care one way or the other if Richt retains Beard or not.
But to act like ANY coach on the staff DESERVES a spot and HAS to be retained is insane!

If the Beard lovers only knew how he's viewed as a wr coach .

Please do tell

I said two weeks ago he wouldn't be retained as wr coach. Coley either. I also said KB isn't viewed as the best wr coach around , that's putting it nicely . I won't use the exact wording , KB is still a cane. I'm not out to disrespect the guy. I just want good coaches, the best guys for the job.

I've never bashed the dude, I just said he's not the wr coach that his legend has been built up to. I'm not coming out and say who, but the person who told me told me the other things I've posted.

I'm ok if people don't believe me, that's fine. Even though I've been pretty accurate.

Last edited:
Of all of the staff, I would consider Larry Scott and Kevin Beard. Beard was a pretty damned good possession receiver in his day here. Notice how our guys are dropping less passes? The past couple of years used to drive me ******* nuts seeing guys drop pass that hit them in the numbers. Run your routes, use your vision...but CATCH THE DAMNED BALL. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A RECEIVER! YOU RECEIVE!

Larry Scott did a better job as an interim coach than Golden did. Let that sink in. We now have a D-Line coach that is a badass. Let's see what a good OC/DC can do.

Honestly, I dunno what some guys got against Beard. It's his first year here. Relax. Position coaches are year-to-year. He doesn't work out next year, we can cut him for someone else.

To me, he hasn't done enough to be fired.

If anyone were to replace him, I would consider Duper. He fixed up Hankerson extremely well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back