Baxa to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
First I've heard of it.
2h8zaa.jpg

Feagles was worse. I can't remember a single Feagles punt that wasn't a total disaster. Baxa at least hit a kick or two once in a while.
He was very good at kickoffs and seemed to take his demotion as well as could be expected. We lament, but the broader quality of place kicking at many schools seems to have deteriorated in recent years.

Advertisement
Feagles was worse. I can't remember a single Feagles punt that wasn't a total disaster. Baxa at least hit a kick or two once in a while.
That is true. Bubba hit a couple long kicks. I'm not sure I can picture A SINGLE good punt from Feagles in his entire time in Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
staff member on CIS doesn't first check the new threads page to see if someone already post a thread??? hmmmmm

I wanted to kid to be successful but it didn't work out that way. Best of luck on his next stop but I'm not really upset he's gone.

I'm not sure anything could sum up the dysfunction that was the 2019 Miami Hurricanes season more than that game where Manny brought in some kid from Mahoney-Pearson who looked 140pds soaking wet to kick because Bubba had been SOOOO bad, thinking anything would be an improvement.... well, no it wasn't, as that dude's first kick looked like a shanked chip from a drunk guy at your local muni and barely reached the endzone... so when you need a kick desperately later, you gotta go back to your big kicker recruit after that fiasco, right? ... except Bubba proceeded to shank his own and miss it. So with the game on the line, what do you do? Go back to the first guy, because, well, why not..... and he misses a game winner too. smh

I mean JFC!! It's hard to believe what I just described above happened.... yet it did.

I'm not sure anything could sum up the dysfunction that was the 2019 Miami Hurricanes season more than that game where Manny brought in some kid from Mahoney-Pearson who looked 140pds soaking wet to kick because Bubba had been SOOOO bad, thinking anything would be an improvement.... well, no it wasn't, as that dude's first kick looked like a shanked chip from a drunk guy at your local muni and barely reached the endzone... so when you need a kick desperately later, you gotta go back to your big kicker recruit after that fiasco, right? ... except Bubba proceeded to shank his own and miss it. So with the game on the line, what do you do? Go back to the first guy, because, well, why not..... and he misses a game winner too. smh

I mean JFC!! It's hard to believe what I just described above happened.... yet it did.

Punter Monroe playing WR was almost as bad.

Advertisement
Back