Battle has a new reason to leave

It might be time to forget about recruiting Battle and start recruiting the parents.

If this is truly only about being outrecruited and there’s really no 💼 involved it shouldn’t be too hard to paint a real sordid picture of URb starting with his love for a serial killer.

Let Mom and Dad do the recruiting.

That’s IF this is not about a hundred grand in a very large bag.

I just hope the battle parents aren’t owners of spider enhancers , if so this could be a hairy situation

Advertisement
Let me get this straight:

First OSU treat Battle like a 2nd fiddle

Then Urban Meyers gets caught lying about knowing his staff member was an abuser

It’s now come about that Mr Smith took pictures of his Johnson and ordered major sec toys to be ordered to OSU campus, which I’m sure Meyers knows about, and

Finally, OSU is now being federally investigated....and Battle and family is still feeling OSU??

Aight; if dude don’t see the light, and if his family can’t see the light, then i don’t know what to say.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure that he OV'd here before going up there. I think CMR panicked and we shot our load way too early.

Remember he also OV’d to OSU before committing so if anyone shot their load early it was Old Zackie Boy at OSU. He’s a 30 minute drive from campus and 15 minutes from stadium. He was going to be visiting before regardless, now even more so.

Advertisement
This guy Polly has a plenty of fish profile that says he's a manager at KFC cause he thinks it'll get him some black guy attention. Little did he know urban Meyer and Jim tresses wife hit'm up for some *** at the shoe. A legit POF hook up mane.

He's not going to UF.

If it's not Miami & not OSU it will be Clemson.

Battle got crystal balled to flip to UF. From Billy Embody, who ever tf that is.

It’s some guy who’s real name is Tyrone Bigums.
And there is something you might not know about him.
He smokes rocls.

Advertisement
Sounds like URB is gonzo. Still surprised Battle fam can’t see the light. At some point you have to ask... if this family and player can’t see the obvious light, do we even want him?

Sounds like URB is gonzo. Still surprised Battle fam can’t see the light. At some point you have to ask... if this family and player can’t see the obvious light, do we even want him?

Has anything come out yet? I would be very pleasantly surprised if this is the end result.

Advertisement
MIAMI can only keep recruiting Battle just like IF he's not even committed and make him feel like a priority, then at the end of the day he will have to make his decision!! All this talk about OSU, this doesn't change the fact that this kid likes OSU more than UM.. Hopefully the staff can get to him and make him realize that, "staying home and repping The Crib" should be his pick...

Even if he drops OSU,I expect him to take some visits.Bama and Georgia recently offered him.

Advertisement
Back