Battle has a new reason to leave

Chinese paper cut torture. Bleeding the fugg out of this. McMurphy is that dude in the yard that will bite your nose off and pull your eyeball out with a plastic spoon.
Urb needs to act like frozen and LET IT GO.
McMurphy ain’t taking prisoners.

Advertisement
original.jpg

wtf???

does Jordan Battle not have parents? I'm not even saying he needs to go to Miami but how could you entrust your kid to Urban and these weirdos?

So this begs the question, does the NCAA consider it an unacceptable benefit if an assistant coach buys you a vibrator?

Asking for a friend. thanks

Advertisement
Smith was getting a little freaky. $2k worth of *** toys including Almost naked dare thong.

Between the athletic Dr molesting athletes to Meyer and all this...plus Myers culture of corruption he bred at UF, I don’t see how any parent could let this scumbag mentor their kid for four years.

definitely funny and I guess the purpose is to keep painting Zach Smith in a negative light to make people question (even more than they already do) why Urban didn't fire him.

Only thing that might actually matter from this is he had *** with a tOSU staffer in the office.
And it says Courtney Smith was the one who told about the pictures. I just KNOW he ain't bold enough to send his wife and children's mother pics of him getting sloppy toppy at work. He can't be that bold. Right? Cuz if that's what happened, he's on some Carlo Rizzi, Mister Albert, Frank Bennett bad husband type ****.

Advertisement
And it says Courtney Smith was the one who told about the pictures. I just KNOW he ain't bold enough to send his wife and children's mother pics of him getting sloppy toppy at work. He can't be that bold. Right? Cuz if that's what happened, he's on some Carlo Rizzi, Mister Albert, Frank Bennett bad husband type ****.
I doubt he's that bold.

But I do believe he IS stupid enough to upload those pictures to "the cloud", which Courney would have access to being that they were on the same phone plan assumingly. Same with the Amazon purchases - she'd have complete access to all his purchase history.

I doubt he's that bold.

But I do believe he IS stupid enough to upload those pictures to "the cloud", which Courney would have access to being that they were on the same phone plan assumingly. Same with the Amazon purchases - she'd have complete access to all his purchase history.
You might be right. Either way. He looks like more and more of a ****nuckle every day.

Advertisement
I think this plays into the committee’s greatest fear of keeping Meyer and having other things come out after. The isolated incident of spousal assault is no longer the topic of conversation. One must think the committee is now in the business of protecting their own reputations going forward. The “we didn’t have that information at the time of our ruling” won’t play anymore. It’s going to become a **** show and everyone knows it. I’ve said a hundred times he stays. I’m changing my mind. He’s gone and everyone associated with him will be gone eventually too. The university’s reputation is bigger than Meyer and football. It’s no longer an option to keep him. Error on the side of caution, fire him.

Can u imagine if they retain Urban and then dude lets out more stuff, it would damage OSU forever.

Advertisement
wtf???

does Jordan Battle not have parents? I'm not even saying he needs to go to Miami but how could you entrust your kid to Urban and these weirdos?
They care for one thing, get my kid to the league and keep him out of trouble, which Urban cant do keep kids out of trouble

Urban will be back. After Tressel, I gotta think Ohio State knows how to cover everyone's *** in this scenario. Someone might have to fall on the L or two - like his wife or maybe even Gene Smith - for Urban to live, but I gotta think there isn't a direct link to Urban with this story, or if there is, he adequately passed the buck. Big time college football, especially at these monster powerhouse Universities, are getting better at covering **** up.

With that said...

I still think there is a chance with Battle. Door is cracked open. Just gotta hope we can recruit the **** out of him and convince him to stay at a safer spot at home.

Advertisement
Back