Battle has a new reason to leave

"we have heard that the communication between Miami and Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas Top100 safety Jordan Battle has only continued to pick up as the Urban Meyer investigation plays out at Ohio State. We caution however that we don't expect Battle to take visits elsewhere unless Meyer is out in Columbus. "
THanks what did the rest say

Advertisement
I used to work as a rural carrier for the post office. Had to deliver a package one morning...thing would not stop vibrating. Foot long rectangular box going...zzz zzz zzzzzzzzzz...zzz zzz zzzzzzzz....for the 5 hours it was in the truck. Crazy battery life on those things.

True Story!

Thinking back...I should have gotten a signature for that delivery.......

Nothing is true unless Original Cane OCCC says it is on this board that’s what he tells us all

GOCANES

tumblr_mseykdxaAh1rpt61io5_500.gif

If Urban survives and Battle stays committed it is proof that his parents truly don't care. This isn't going to end well and the fact that Urban admitted he kept a wife beater on staff, check that hired a known wife beater to his staff then covered for him a number of years should have every mom up in arms.

Pat Forde just came out with a piece today. Hopefully this stays in the national news and if The Liar is retained lets hope the media crucifies them.

Advertisement
If Urban survives and Battle stays committed it is proof that his parents truly don't care. This isn't going to end well and the fact that Urban admitted he kept a wife beater on staff, check that hired a known wife beater to his staff then covered for him a number of years should have every mom up in arms.

Pat Forde just came out with a piece today. Hopefully this stays in the national news and if The Liar is retained lets hope the media crucifies them.

It’s proof the bag 💼 was cashed in and can’t be returned 🙁.

After second thought they should keep it and still leave , what coul OSU say with all that’s going on .

HUMMM what a dilemma either was you get bag 💼

GOCANES

It’s proof the bag 💼 was cashed in and can’t be returned 🙁.

After second thought they should keep it and still leave , what coul OSU say with all that’s going on .

HUMMM what a dilemma either was you get bag 💼

GOCANES
This is one where we got out-recruited IMO, not bag man.

However all of the BS as to why he committed is found to be just that BS. @gogeta is the only one who, again IMO, has this one pegged correctly in that Team Battle sees the draft status, even though all of them were coach by the guy who is with the titans now.

Who would pull their Johnson out at the White House & take a photo??? Politics aside, that's sacred ground.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who would pull their coock out at the White House. & take a photo??? Politics aside, that's sacred ground.
Not sacred ground, but a revered place. There have been many horrible people and things done in that place. *** is a primal instinct. I bet you'd do your thing there too if opportunity presented.

This is one where we got out-recruited IMO, not bag man.

However all of the BS as to why he committed is found to be just that BS. @gogeta is the only one who, again IMO, has this one pegged correctly in that Team Battle sees the draft status, even though all of them were coach by the guy who is with the titans now.
I agree 💯 but what ever happened to developing the entire individual. I would never want Meyer around my kid....

Not sacred ground, but a revered place. There have been many horrible people and things done in that place. *** is a primal instinct. I bet you'd do your thing there too if opportunity presented.

Marilyn Monroe says hello.

Advertisement
"we have heard that the communication between Miami and Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas Top100 safety Jordan Battle has only continued to pick up as the Urban Meyer investigation plays out at Ohio State. We caution however that we don't expect Battle to take visits elsewhere unless Meyer is out in Columbus. "
To think Battle won't visit Miami regardless is ridiculous

Advertisement
Who would pull their Johnson out at the White House & take a photo??? Politics aside, that's sacred ground.

Well...Bill Clinton used to pull his Democratic Johnson out in the oval office....but that was before people carried around smartphones with cameras to take selfies.

So, there's the answer to your question. It was just a matter of the technology not yet being available.

It might be time to forget about recruiting Battle and start recruiting the parents.

If this is truly only about being outrecruited and there’s really no 💼 involved it shouldn’t be too hard to paint a real sordid picture of URb starting with his love for a serial killer.

Let Mom and Dad do the recruiting.

That’s IF this is not about a hundred grand in a very large bag.

Advertisement
Back