Battle has a new reason to leave

caneallday21

Senior
Screenshot_2018-08-17_191214.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless there Pictures in the WH are with Urban and a donkey, it doesn't affect Urban. OSU will protect him.

Advertisement
SURELY HOPE SOMEONE HAS TWEETED/INSTAGRAM ALL THIS STUFF TO BATTLE AND HIS PARENTS. THIS IS VERY FUNNY MATERIAL.

Part of me thinks he’s only leaking a few things to make sure he’s not the guy that single handedly gets Urban fired, but I have a feeling once the results are back and decision is made TO KEEP Urban McMurphy is going to unleash some bombs that won’t be found by committee and public pressure will get him fired

definitely funny and I guess the purpose is to keep painting Zach Smith in a negative light to make people question (even more than they already do) why Urban didn't fire him.

Only thing that might actually matter from this is he had *** with a tOSU staffer in the office.

Part of me thinks he’s only leaking a few things to make sure he’s not the guy that single handedly gets Urban fired, but I have a feeling once the results are back and decision is made TO KEEP Urban McMurphy is going to unleash some bombs that won’t be found by committee and public pressure will get him fired

Regardless it’s open season on Urb for independent reporters. They are going to find all his buried skeletons. They weren’t looking before but guaranteed they are now.

definitely funny and I guess the purpose is to keep painting Zach Smith in a negative light to make people question (even more than they already do) why Urban didn't fire him.

Only thing that might actually matter from this is he had *** with a tOSU staffer in the office.

I agree with this.

This has no bearing (most likely) on the current investigation on Urban.

But from a public perception, you have to question the kind of characters that Urban has/had on staff. There was enabling Aaron Hernandez, now there's this.

Advertisement
Stay focused fellow canes! Once again, if Meyer stays, Battle stays! Forget Zach Smith! Battle has made that clear, as unfortunate and sickening as that is.

The point of McMurphy releasing this is to further cast Smith in such a negative light that everyone is questioning why Meyer protected this lunatic.

From the OSU standpoint, it's all very obvious. There was mounting public pressure for them to do something. So they made an announcement that there will be a 14 day investigation. Gives everyone something to quiet down about, gives them time to let it cool off. No way Meyer is getting fired yet.

But McMurphy is a man on a mission after Meyer came at him, and we ALL KNOW Urban is hiding plenty. Dude is a top three scumbag head coach in NCAA football, probably only behind Bobby Petrino.

Advertisement
That's nothing - his vibrator had a kick starter and crash helmet. Oh. And pin stripes.

I used to work as a rural carrier for the post office. Had to deliver a package one morning...thing would not stop vibrating. Foot long rectangular box going...zzz zzz zzzzzzzzzz...zzz zzz zzzzzzzz....for the 5 hours it was in the truck. Crazy battery life on those things.

True Story!

Thinking back...I should have gotten a signature for that delivery.......

Advertisement
Back