Battle gives thoughts on OSU uncertainty as UM pushes

If you're a parent of a recruit that is truly considering Ohio Taint. You need to sit them down and explain to them. That this is not the right program to go to for the next 3 to 5 years.

You got a HC that has no control over his players. Condones spousal abuse.

The OC was let go from his previous job because he mistreated his players.

The DC knew about Sandusky and like Meyer turned a blind eye.

Apparently The administration knew as well because Meyer passed the buck onto them.

They also hired these 4 clowns so that tells everything.

These are not the type of people you want molding your son during his time in college.

Advertisement
If he stays because Urban stays he is monumentally stupid. Idgaf about that kangaroo court investigating these allegations, how anyone can take a look at this guy and history and not see what a lying pos he is, and the damage he has done at programs is beyond me. I of course hope for the flip because I want my team to have the best players, BUT ****.
^^

Not looking good for Miami... I mean OSU is so corrupt that I think there is a pretty good chance they keep Urban. IDK how Battle or his family knowing the information about the lying POS the urban is, will stick with him over CMR if he stays.
The last 3 years OSU 3 top 10 DBS drafted UM has 0. I hate those f a g s up there but I'm sure Urban Liar is preaching that.

Advertisement
Urban aint leaving! I know 30+million reasons why!

They have plenty of legit reasons to fire him for cause and not pay the bill. They'd still negotiate a settlement (15 mil or something like that) so that they can be done with it and move on. If they keep him, it's an embarrassment.

Paul Finebaum, a first ballot HOF troll, said on ESPN that he is sickened by how the media is covering for Meyer. Any other coach would be raked through coals, but all major media outlets are keeping a lid on it.

They have plenty of legit reasons to fire him for cause and not pay the bill. They'd still negotiate a settlement (15 mil or something like that) so that they can be done with it and move on. If they keep him, it's an embarrassment.

Paul Finebaum, a first ballot HOF troll, said on ESPN that he is sickened by how the media is covering for Meyer. Any other coach would be raked through coals, but all major media outlets are keeping a lid on it.

Contracts the last 10 years or more have specifics ( ie: behavior, ethics, etc.) written into them. Will have to see what those specifics are if there is a settlement and for how much.

Advertisement
Contracts the last 10 years or more have specifics ( ie: behavior, ethics, etc.) written into them. Will have to see what those specifics are if there is a settlement and for how much.
He has both ethics and morals clauses in his contract.

The last 3 years OSU 3 top 10 DBS drafted UM has 0. I hate those f a g s up there but I'm sure Urban Liar is preaching that.

A little off subject and maybe I'm wrong but to me it seems like Richt is a little too modest about touting the players that have been developed under his watch. Gurley, Aj Green, Stafford, Justin Houston, Thomas Davis , Geno Arkins, Ogeltree all developed under his watch and all some of the best at their positions in the league. Seems like he doesn't preach that enough

Advertisement
What is it about Urban, what is he telling kids/parents that generates this high level of trust/love/respect? All being close to equal there are some great human beings coaching today, including our our own coach. So what is he saying? Or is it the ability for Ohio St to potentially win a NC prior to ours, their talent level, Battle did not mention that!?
Same **** Ted Bundy did to get strangers to go home with him even while everyone knew there was a serial killer loose. Most people are really dumb and easily duped by con men who look and talk like Meyer.

Long as our Canes take care of business on the field, Battle will end up at MIAMI!! I just think MIAMI has a really good chance at landing him, especially with Solomon, Huff and Munoz recruiting him.. MIAMI HAS A SHOT AT BATTLE!!

Plus a OC that was let go for mistreating his players and a DC who knew about child abuse.
Yep. Monkey Boy Schiano sat there peeling bananas while listening to the horrifying echo of rhythmic slapping interspersed with guttural wailing from 7 year old boys emanating from the Ped State showers. Just sat there and did nothing. Condoned the sadistic rape of little boys with crummy haircuts.

Advertisement
He gonna flip.

Dad is a Cane, his whole team are Canes.

Even if Urban stays, his mom isn’t an idiot who wants that trash developing her son.

Game Over!

We got lucky with this one, b/c we ain’t getting $tevenson, and to miss out on both him and Battle would have been a disaster.

In Stefan's article, it points out that the mom is waiting to see if Urban gets canned or not.

All of the details have come out on Urban knowing about Zach Smith.

Whether he gets fired or not is irrelevant, because he knew. As a parent, why should that be the deciding factor?

Yep. Monkey Boy Schiano sat there peeling bananas while listening to the horrifying echo of rhythmic slapping interspersed with guttural wailing from 7 year old boys emanating from the Ped State showers. Just sat there and did nothing. Condoned the sadistic rape of little boys with crummy haircuts.

And horrible teeth

Been reading its like a 30 something million dollar buyout. Why would he negotiate that? He says he has done nothing wrong. Its an OSU public relations nightmare. (yes I think what Meyer did was wrong), but with how state economics are that’s way too much money to release him.

Advertisement
Back