Battle gives thoughts on OSU uncertainty as UM pushes

Stopped reading when he said, "Urban" and "great guy" in same sentence.
No ****.

In today's age with information at your finger tips. You would think due diligence would be done.

This is one of the biggest decision that a young person can make.

Advertisement
No ****.

In today's age with information at your finger tips. You would think due diligence would be done.

This is one of the biggest decision that a young person can make.
It’s not Just him there’s a lot of other kids that really influenced by “other factors” to choose a right college to play ... because in my opinion once you transfer it’s not really the same or the odds are stacked against your favor

There's not much difference between the guy who beat the woman and the one that covered it up, especially, if the coverup was for repeated beatings! Urban is a very, very rich, selfish POS that cares about NOBODY. He is the ultimate scum and has ruined many lives...
Fify

It’s not Just him there’s a lot of other kids that really influenced by “other factors” to choose a right college to play ... because in my opinion once you transfer it’s not really the same or the odds are stacked against your favor
That's why i didn't name Battle.

That post was a general statement.

Advertisement
The last 3 years OSU 3 top 10 DBS drafted UM has 0. I hate those f a g s up there but I'm sure Urban Liar is preaching that.
Yes.. because of Al Golden. Yet Richt can point to Colbert who was a nobody transfer and all of a sudden is balling for the 49rs and Michael Jackson as the premier corner in the ACC ( guy who was a transfer who no one thought would amount to anything more than an average player) and will probably go in the 1st round , second the latest. Not to mention Jaquan Johnson who is a top 5 safety in college football. These cats have no excuses, player development is there and Richt is getting guys drafted.

Contracts the last 10 years or more have specifics ( ie: behavior, ethics, etc.) written into them. Will have to see what those specifics are if there is a settlement and for how much.
It’s Urban Meyer we are talking about here. It wouldn’t take much digging to find additional infractions.

He gonna flip.

Dad is a Cane, his whole team are Canes.

Even if Urban stays, his mom isn’t an idiot who wants that trash developing her son.

Game Over!

We got lucky with this one, b/c we ain’t getting $tevenson, and to miss out on both him and Battle would have been a disaster.
Sometimes all you need is a little bit of luck

Advertisement
Yes.. because of Al Golden. Yet Richt can point to Colbert who was a nobody transfer and all of a sudden is balling for the 49rs and Michael Jackson as the premier corner in the ACC ( guy who was a transfer who no one thought would amount to anything more than an average player) and will probably go in the 1st round , second the latest. Not to mention Jaquan Johnson who is a top 5 safety in college football. These cats have no excuses, player development is there and Richt is getting guys drafted.

Exactly this. In his first few years at UM he has gotten guys drafted, or drafted higher, who maybe wouldn't have been otherwise.

Further, Richt has never had a problem getting guys drafted in his career. Say what you want about underachieving as a HC and not winning a natty (YET), but if he does at least the exact same things he has been doing for decades, there's no way in **** anybody should be worried about him having a harder time getting guys drafted at Miami than UGA. He can develop players.

Contracts the last 10 years or more have specifics ( ie: behavior, ethics, etc.) written into them. Will have to see what those specifics are if there is a settlement and for how much.
Moral(s) clauses and intentional action clauses are also part of contracts in collegiate coaching today.

It would be beyond incredulous to me to think that we could miss on both Stevenson and Battle. I have one word to describe how I feel about that possible scenario. UNACCEPTABLE! I don't give a **** how negative that may sound. I have and will continue to support this staff but I won't kiss a$$ or mince words. That is just not good enough. End of story.

It's only unacceptable if Miami loses out on those guys and the players they take instead don't do anything. It's like when butch Davis lost out on Jerome carter (who he wanted badly) but Miami got Sean Taylor. Carter was the higher rated player and guys on grassy were saying the same chit back then. Taylor went on to be the better player so it was nowhere near a loss like people were saying. Same with pat Watkins and another guy derrick Gibson. Miami was fine cause they guys they got were great players. That's what rich needs to do. If he can't do it then time for the scissors.

... who has won 3 national championships... although he is SCUM, he is still an elite coach and recruiter

Yep..true and I'd take him as a coach here in a min. His offense would do serious damage with the players he has down here. Even more dangerous than the chit he had at uf.

Advertisement
Wish these South Florida kids could see if most of them stayed home they would be right at the top again. Just saying!

The last 3 years OSU 3 top 10 DBS drafted UM has 0. I hate those f a g s up there but I'm sure Urban Liar is preaching that.

That might mean something, but Ohio St just lost their DB coach. So their actual DB coach has put 0 in the top 10.

As usual, a poster goes out of his way to praise a rival without even doing his research

Been reading its like a 30 something million dollar buyout. Why would he negotiate that? He says he has done nothing wrong. Its an OSU public relations nightmare. (yes I think what Meyer did was wrong), but with how state economics are that’s way too much money to release him.

Doesn't matter what Meyer thinks/wants.

His contract, with how it was restructured, actually makes it very easy to fire him for cause. Go read his contract, its a public document. He can be fired for simple fraud or dishonesty and OSU wouldn't have to pay him a dime.

Now of course, OSU probably would want to reach a settlement, just to avoid dragging the matter into court, but its pretty clear they'd win if it actually went to trial (assuming Meyer lied)

Advertisement
That might mean something, but Ohio St just lost their DB coach. So their actual DB coach has put 0 in the top 10.

As usual, a poster goes out of his way to praise a rival without even doing his research
**** head did he mention that DB coach as the reason he committed or Urban Liar. As usual a ***ing idiot making invalid posts. You stupid b itch the head coach gets credit for everything.

**** head did he mention that DB coach as the reason he committed or Urban Liar. As usual a ***ing idiot making invalid posts. You stupid b itch the head coach gets credit for everything.

you were bragging about OSU putting DBs in the top 10. I, and others have pointed out the DB coach who developed them has gone, and the new one has no track record.

Now you cry and throw a temper tantrum about it. Ok, whatever dude

Advertisement
Back