Battle gives thoughts on OSU uncertainty as UM pushes

View as article
Personal insult / Debate without the name calling.
you were bragging about OSU putting DBs in the top 10. I, and others have pointed out the DB coach who developed them has gone, and the new one has no track record.

Now you cry and throw a temper tantrum about it. Ok, whatever dude
Bragging.... lol I guess you calling it tickling when you get butt f ucked by your uncle.

Advertisement
The fact that he's still committed there tells me what I need to know. Been following this **** long enough. IF Urban is fired, he'll open it back up and we'll politely make his new top 5 along with 4 other schools for whom it won't matter they "got on him late."

It's only unacceptable if Miami loses out on those guys and the players they take instead don't do anything. It's like when butch Davis lost out on Jerome carter (who he wanted badly) but Miami got Sean Taylor. Carter was the higher rated player and guys on grassy were saying the same chit back then. Taylor went on to be the better player so it was nowhere near a loss like people were saying. Same with pat Watkins and another guy derrick Gibson. Miami was fine cause they guys they got were great players. That's what rich needs to do. If he can't do it then time for the scissors.
I totally understand where you are coming from. Look I get worked up sometimes because my canes are my team and I'm very passionate about it. I'm sure we will end up with guys who can play. Also I'm not suggesting that we look at replacing Richt. I just get incredibly frustrated with the elite local talent who won't put on for their city. It makes me even angrier when we may lose a kid to a coach(Meyer) who cares about no one but himself and is a known liar with no scruples or integrity to speak of when the guy coaching the home team(Richt) actually gives a **** about the players as people.

Advertisement
Two week investigation was to allow time for all to settle down. I think they’ll keep him cause football is $$$$ and though he is a deplorable human, they only care that he’s a good coach...great liar and narcissist

Advertisement
Two week investigation was to allow time for all to settle down. I think they’ll keep him cause football is $$$$ and though he is a deplorable human, they only care that he’s a good coach...great liar and narcissist
Thats exactly what the two weeks was for

Battle is not Canes in heart; therefore, look for a local DB who is hungry to represent the U!

I totally understand where you are coming from. Look I get worked up sometimes because my canes are my team and I'm very passionate about it. I'm sure we will end up with guys who can play. Also I'm not suggesting that we look at replacing Richt. I just get incredibly frustrated with the elite local talent who won't put on for their city. It makes me even angrier when we may lose a kid to a coach(Meyer) who cares about no one but himself and is a known liar with no scruples or integrity to speak of when the guy coaching the home team(Richt) actually gives a **** about the players as people.

Seems to me this may say more about the kid than about Meyer.

Advertisement
McMurphy right about now
744DE0F7-808A-40CD-849B-10F21B935D84.gif

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Kasich’s statement praising Meyer makes me think it’s a warm up for the pass OSU is going to give him tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back