Bat signal

Advertisement
I don't care if I'm the King of Tangents, but when we are on Bat Signal watch, can we limit this thread to Bat Signals?
Danny Devito Smh GIF

Neither. But, we were told by "experts" like yourself that Mario was going to out recruit everyone and win with better talent. Yet we sit here before season 2 with a class ranked 17 while "Billy Can't Recruit " sits at 3 and "Portal Mike" is at 5. Oh did I fail to mention that we were gifted the single worst season in the school 's past 20 years.......I am tired of this BS too.
You're right one year is a reasonable amount of time.

Ignorant isn't the case here.

Advertisement
Not sure, new job has me out of town constantly. I know you are fluent in the Buncombe county scene - where is The opening??
I think closer to Biltmore Village. It is a metal music brewery from Denver and GOOD. Like all they play is death metal. It’s a little jarring for your average brewery environment.

Advertisement
I think closer to Biltmore Village. It is a metal music brewery from Denver and GOOD. Like all they play is death metal. It’s a little jarring for your average brewery environment.
Sounds like Three Floyds. They basically just play death metal in their brew pub too.

Advertisement
FFS, Asheville is the Title 26 violation Capital of the world, not surprised you’re supporting it!!!

Advertisement
Y’all are arguing with the idiot who lied about getting the manager fired at his local Publix because she wouldn’t put the gun magazines in the front of the rack. He’s a ******.
Ok big shot. Put your money where your mouth is. Post a post where I lied about getting the manager fired.

If you can't find one, you may donate $100 to your local pet shelter. We will all wait.

Advertisement
Back