Bat signal

Advertisement
Bud light??

200.gif
Bud Light Platinum Beers. Ain’t no pause

Advertisement
Broussard would give us another true OT type and you can never have enough of those IMO. Him and Plazz, on top of Francis/Okunlola/McCoy would give us some solid OT depth for the foreseeable and give them some time to grow, develop and not be thrown into the fire too soon. He actually has some good P5 attention and is a guy I could see gaining even more attention throughout the fall as we get closer to the finish line. True OTs are invaluable, if we could get him on board now that would be good IMO.

Broussard would give us another true OT type and you can never have enough of those IMO. Him and Plazz, on top of Francis/Okunlola/McCoy would give us some solid OT depth for the foreseeable and give them some time to grow, develop and not be thrown into the fire too soon. He actually has some good P5 attention and is a guy I could see gaining even more attention throughout the fall as we get closer to the finish line. True OTs are invaluable, if we could get him on board now that would be good IMO.
100 percent. If we land one more guard (perhaps that Eddie-Pierre kid), then this OL class is a sufficient follow-on class. Our 2 year haul would look good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I drink are ipas what's your favorite? Heady topper is mine. Only been able to have 1 4 pack in a beer trade. Nashville beer scene is alright thanks to southern grist, bearded iris, living waters, and new heights

Heady Topper and Pliny the Elder are my Holy Grail of craft beers that i've never been able to have. I'm in Jax and we don't get any good stuff shipped here anymore since Champion isn't the main distributor here anymore smh.

Advertisement
I know recruiting is ever changing but assuming it's another 3 star special that puts miami at 21 for this cycle. What do we think they take total 28? So there maybe like 6 or 7 spots left if no one dips

Advertisement
Back