Bat signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

It’s Rudolph! Sucks I want the OL but he is A&M as originally thought
Man r u drunk or high? How does it suck (BIG PAUSE)? Y’all been complaining about getting Bigtime DL & now we land one & u still complaining! I understand we wanted the O-Lineman to commit but u should chill Big dawg. Let’s celebrate dis one

MN r u drunk or high? How does it suck (BIG PAUSE)? Y’all been complaining about getting Bigtime DL & now we land one & u still complaining! I understand we wanted the O-Lineman to commit but u should chill Big dawg. Let’s celebrate dis one

Sucks as in I was hoping it was the OL cause Rudolph was a given once we got the crustal ballzzzz not that it sucks we got Rudolph and I’m on beer 2 maybe I’m drunk

Advertisement
Maybe one of the most important things of this commitment is that it might help with keeping Lightfoot in the class. One of the other posters said Lightfoot might get cold feet since he thought he'd have lots of talent around him and the DL recruiting was less stellar than expected. Good pickup on multiple levels.

Advertisement
Maybe one of the most important things of this commitment is that it might help with keeping Lightfoot in the class. One of the other posters said Lightfoot might get cold feet since he thought he'd have lots of talent around him and the DL was less stellar than expected. Good pickup on multiple levels.
The hype around JT during the offseason is slowly coming to the floor. Let’s see how we actually look development wise. We might have a stud on our hands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back