Bat signal

Advertisement
I know recruiting is ever changing but assuming it's another 3 star special that puts miami at 21 for this cycle. What do we think they take total 28? So there maybe like 6 or 7 spots left if no one dips

I guarantee you they're not worried about class caps at the moment. Just get the kids to commit, senior year football will straighten out who is on the bus come December/February.

Who is Broussard?
1691953420510.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When people type stuff like this about Mario and Mirabel as if they haven't earned this right it makes me wonder if they are ignorant or mentally handicapped.

Just wild.
Neither. But, we were told by "experts" like yourself that Mario was going to out recruit everyone and win with better talent. Yet we sit here before season 2 with a class ranked 17 while "Billy Can't Recruit " sits at 3 and "Portal Mike" is at 5. Oh did I fail to mention that we were gifted the single worst season in the school 's past 20 years.......I am tired of this BS too.

Advertisement
Oh joy. Another 3 star "evaluation special ".
I know ppl are gonna talk shlt about ur comment but your right. I do think we got some special 3 stars but we're up to like 21 commits. How is it that we have such a high percentage of 3 stars that ppl r just "not properly evaluating"?

Somethings off, either the money, the pitch, or plain and simple the product on the field last year is now hurting us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back