Bat signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
A class favorite had the nickname, "Two-beer Cindy."

She was very popular . . .

Chris Hansen GIF

Advertisement
Can’t say I have a favorite. I like goose island stuff. I like the voodoo rangers. Tennessee brew works hippies and cowboys is good. New heights has decent stuff. tAmpa bay brewing company has some nice stuff I’m down in Tampa now was in Nashville for 5 years.
Nice i like those as well and tn brew works has the 1927 ipa thats my favorite of theirs

All I drink are ipas what's your favorite? Heady topper is mine. Only been able to have 1 4 pack in a beer trade. Nashville beer scene is alright thanks to southern grist, bearded iris, living waters, and new heights
Knoxville has a great brewery that brews some of the best IPAs anywhere. Xul Brewing is great. If you’re ever in Knoxville, definitely visit.

Knoxville has a great brewery that brews some of the best IPAs anywhere. Xul Brewing is great. If you’re ever in Knoxville, definitely visit.
I found a few of their beers recently and cant remember where. It was 2 ipas and both were great but id never seen xul before, pleasantly surprised. I also saw beer from an old favorite stop of mine up there at the bearden beer market. I saw a can in nashville and didnt know they made anything in house to be honest but was definitely pleased.

Advertisement
I found a few of their beers recently and cant remember where. It was 2 ipas and both were great but id never seen xul before, pleasantly surprised. I also saw beer from an old favorite stop of mine up there at the bearden beer market. I saw a can in nashville and didnt know they made anything in house to be honest but was definitely pleased.
AYE...... Y'all please don't start this **** on this thread... my gawd

So if we’re not done this weekend and there are no other planned commitments I’m guessing this is either an unannounced commit or another flip?

Gaby mentioned we’ve been working Mincey a lot and that he’s discussed committing before senior season starts. He also made it a point though that he’s not saying Mincey is the other guy that’ll pop this weekend but interesting he made a whole thread about Mincey specifically.

Advertisement
Crazy how everyone feels like they need to know before a kid commits. I have no issues with the evals of Zo/Mario to date. Even if I think another kid looks better on film there usually is a bigger reason or picture for who they want on the team. Just sit back and enjoy.

Advertisement
Back