Bat signal

IMG_7144.jpeg

You know Mario has to be pis$ed off with the misses. Time to fvcckin answer!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
AWESOME!! Keep bring in the talent!! Isendre Ahfua is next, I hope. Did he commit somewhere? I thought his announcement was at 5pm.

I used to drink a lottttttt. Had to cut back for health reasons. Got the blood pressure in check now so now I just drink a few ipas and I got a buzz.
All I drink are ipas what's your favorite? Heady topper is mine. Only been able to have 1 4 pack in a beer trade. Nashville beer scene is alright thanks to southern grist, bearded iris, living waters, and new heights

Advertisement
All I drink are ipas what's your favorite? Heady topper is mine. Only been able to have 1 4 pack in a beer trade. Nashville beer scene is alright thanks to southern grist, bearded iris, living waters, and new heights
I drink st8 Moonshine sometimes I mix it wit Grey Goose & chase it wit Budlight Platinums

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Can’t say I have a favorite. I like goose island stuff. I like the voodoo rangers. Tennessee brew works hippies and cowboys is good. New heights has decent stuff. tAmpa bay brewing company has some nice stuff I’m down in Tampa now was in Nashville for 5 years.

Odin, whats the latest with this kid?! Heard about him a bunch in the spring and seemed like he loved JT but quiet since.
Just saw him re tweeting Rudolph's commit and he's done so for a few of our commits.Agree very quiet and odd recruitment for a top 15 type DE.

Advertisement
Back