Bat Signal - UCF C Matt Lee Transfers to Miami

View as article
I actually liked the run game with Gattis
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can do it with out insulting him personally. Lol. His takes are often just awful.
That is just impossible you know he wants to insult him lol. I support him but after he insults Mack he could take his *** back to 247.

Advertisement
You can do it with out insulting him personally. Lol. His takes are often just awful.
Half way into the season everyone was in here praising the improved run game. Then we lost our QB. Parrish got hurt, half our OL was hurt and the second half of the season was a disaster. I’m just saying the running game showed some good signs the first half of the year. After the Virgina game it was a disaster but how much of that was on injuries? It’s not easy to run the ball when you have no passing game whatsoever and your OL is held together with duct tape. I would be shocked if we can’t run the ball in 2023.

Advertisement
Half way into the season everyone was in here praising the improved run game. Then we lost our QB. Parrish got hurt, half our OL was hurt and the second half of the season was a disaster. I’m just saying the running game showed some good signs the first half of the year. After the Virgina game it was a disaster but how much of that was on injuries? It’s not easy to run the ball when you have no passing game whatsoever and your OL is held together with duct tape. I would be shocked if we can’t run the ball in 2023.
First, yes the injuries matter but that doesn’t change that Gattis has a terrible feel for the game. I don’t like anything he does on offense. Even when he uses tempo and space with success, it’s brief and he shuts it down and kills the flow and rhythm.

2nd, the offense will be better because of the talent upgrade on the OL but that’s not to say that Gattis would maximize what we have. He didn’t last year. He doesn’t do anything to warrant someone saying they like what he does in the run game. What does he do… dive up the center, growl I’m a badmammajamma and try unsuccessfully again and again???

Advertisement
Not seeing any beyond 2 inexperienced high 5 star Freshmen and if there are any injury issues with Zion.
I feel like in great shape then if the weakest link in the lineup would be one of the 5 star freshman, that early enroll too

First, yes the injuries matter but that doesn’t change that Gattis has a terrible feel for the game. I don’t like anything he does on offense. Even when he uses tempo and space with success, it’s brief and he shuts it down and kills the flow and rhythm.

2nd, the offense will be better because of the talent upgrade on the OL but that’s not to say that Gattis would maximize what we have. He didn’t last year. He doesn’t do anything to warrant someone saying they like what he does in the run game. What does he do… dive up the center, growl I’m a badmammajamma and try unsuccessfully again and again???
I thought at times before injury we were running the Counter RPO and base Counter effectively. Our Guards and tackles were doing a good job of pulling and the RBs were hitting the whole hard. It all went to **** after virgina except for that one game against GT. When we were healthy the run game showed signs of encouragement, and stuff you can build off of in the run game.

I thought at times before injury we were running the Counter RPO and base Counter effectively. Our Guards and tackles were doing a good job of pulling and the RBs were hitting the whole hard. It all went to **** after virgina except for that one game against GT. It showed signs of encouragement, and stuff you can build off of in the run game.
We’re one dimensional under Gattis. He doesn’t do either RB’s or WR’s any favors.

Advertisement
Back