Bat Signal - UCF C Matt Lee Transfers to Miami

We’re one dimensional under Gattis. He doesn’t do either RB’s or WR’s any favors.
Agree, looks like he will be back so all we can do is hope he’s improved. I do believe there is something in continuity so hopefully that will help since we’re in year 2 of his offense.

Advertisement
In the last 14 months Mario and Mirabal have brought in 11 offensive linemen. I would love to see another tackle added via the portal but overall this is an impressive overhaul.

OT Francis Mauigoa 5star 6-5.5 / 330

OT Samson Okunlola 5star 6-5.5 / 330

OT Matthew McCoy 3star 6-6 / 290

OT Frankie Tinilau 3star 6-5 / 315

IOL Matt Lee 4star 6-4 / 295

IOL Javion Cohen 4star 6-4 / 305

IOL Anez Cooper 3star 6-6 / 350

IOL Jonathan Denis 3star 6-3 / 320

IOL Logan Sagapolu 3star 6-2 / 340

IOL Antonio Tripp 3star 6-3 / 300

IOL Tommy Kinsler 3star 6-6 / 330

Advertisement
In the last 14 months Mario and Mirabal have brought in 11 offensive linemen. I would love to see another tackle added via the portal but overall this is an impressive overhaul.

OT Francis Mauigoa 5star 6-5.5 / 330

OT Samson Okunlola 5star 6-5.5 / 330

OT Matthew McCoy 3star 6-6 / 290

OT Frankie Tinilau 3star 6-5 / 315

IOL Matt Lee 4star 6-4 / 295

IOL Javion Cohen 4star 6-4 / 305

IOL Anez Cooper 3star 6-6 / 350

IOL Jonathan Denis 3star 6-3 / 320

IOL Logan Sagapolu 3star 6-2 / 340

IOL Antonio Tripp 3star 6-3 / 300

IOL Tommy Kinsler 3star 6-6 / 330
I want a time machine just to see the face of Mario and Mirabal when they saw for the first time the results of years of incompetent OL recruiting.

And while I'm there I'd tell Mario NOT to hire Gattis.

Advertisement
View attachment 223738

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex
We haven’t even scratched the surface yet lol. This stuff will get ugly as **** the next couple years.

Last edited:
Idk why so many ppl are ruling out Rivers at the OT position and not including Cooper as a starter in their hypothetical starting line. I honestly think Rivers at RT and Cooper at RG would be scary in the run game. 5 star freshman can rotate in

Advertisement
Idk why so many ppl are ruling out Rivers at the OT position and not including Cooper as a starter in their hypothetical starting line. I honestly think Rivers at RT and Cooper at RG would be scary in the run game. 5 star freshman can rotate in
Rivers is coming off a serious injury…he’s going to miss all of spring. No one is doubting his talent, he’s just not healthy right now.

Advertisement
People forget quickly how sorry we were at running the ball under lashlee

Maybe it has more to do with OL than we thought
Ya think? I dunno, sounds like crazee talkeng mang.

We need to be spread bro!

Wide open bro!

[Insert OC of desire here] would score 40pts a game with this roster bro!

or maybe you are actually correct and OL room has been awful for a loooooong time.

Advertisement
Back