Barrys Latest

I would not have taken that bet. Baker is a terrible DC. I knew that going in. The combination of zone coverage plus terrible DL and LB play was a recipe for a defensive disaster. I expected a shootout and UNC putting a crazy amount of points, but Miami keeping up with UNC's mediocre D and us winning 56-48 or something like that. The fact that Bakers D was that bad wasn't that shocking (I didn't expect record setting bad though) , but the fact that Lashlee's O struggled again was just as troubling. I saw it too many times and it's concerning because W/Ls are more about offense than defense nowadays (though it's ridiculous to expect Lashlee's O to put up 60+ to compensate for the putrid defense). I would, however, be willing to bet money/permaban that Miami with T-Rob (man coverage), Diaz (better DC), and Simpson (better DL), isn't going to give up 500 yards rushing to Bama.

300 plus? Well... Baker and Patke are still LB coaches...
I never seen so many 3rd and 4th and longs being converted liked I seen the last 2 years, and if I hear one more time " they had not shown that all year " excuse

Advertisement
Agree, I can just picture those two un athletic football dummies in McLeod and Jennings trying to stop bamas rushing attack. It’ll be a game full of continued bad angles, shooting wrong gaps because neither have any instincts for the position and ****** reflex’s as they’re both stiff as a board. Smh it does still amaze me how Manure some how gets an undeserved pass by some in this fan base for fielding the least talented unit on the team. Lispy has been in charge of linebacker recruiting since day one here and since day one he has been an outright failure at it hence the two bozos we have starting and the supposed “young studs” behind them that two plus years in are “still not ready.” And this is the dude the university picked to lead this program? Lmao it’s beyond laughable and that 6 hundred yards bama is gonna put on that garbage unit is completely utterly on Manure himself! He made his bed with his linebacker recruting and he’s gonna have to lay in it game one and the bed is gonna be a stinky mess, full of manure! Lol
actually he lucked into Shaq and Pink, as I think they were already committed to Golden

actually he lucked into Shaq and Pink, as I think they were already committed to Golden
Yep, manure gets absolutely no credit for either one because they had long been committed to goldy and signed their LOI just over a month after lispy got the job. And here’s the real eye opening part, their best year was their freshman year. They got consistently worse after that with manures corching.

Yep, manure gets absolutely no credit for either one because they had long been committed to goldy and signed their LOI just over a month after lispy got the job. And here’s the real eye opening part, their best year was their freshman year. They got consistently worse after that with manures corching.
bruhhh I cant with you... Worse HOW exactly?? Our previous disagreements you were quick to jump on stats. Shaqs Best year was his senior year...

20+ more tackles than any year prior (over 100 for the season), more tackes for a loss and more pass breakups. his best sack year was his junior year.

Pick?

He missed multiple games his senior year (played the least amount in any season) but still had career highs in tackles for loss and sacks. and was only 10 tackles off his career high. His best year was his junior year. Like wtf do you even talk about sometimes?

Again you have some valid points LB room right now is awful, the play is awful, the talent in the room is awful, Manny didnt recruit those guys all those valid points, but then you always have to go one extra step saying "they got worse" and "best year was freshman year" when legit nothing supports that sad a$$ statement.

Last edited:
Advertisement
agree with that assessment :

Advertisement
Back