Barry Jackson...

Haywood was arrested for domestic violence, Price got caught at a strip club right after he got hired, and O'Leary got busted for lying on his resume. Completely apples and oranges discussions. You are honestly one of the most delusional and narcissistic posters on here and that's saying a ton.
So you're saying we need to take Manny to the Scarletts tailgate before the Dolphins games.

Advertisement
Let’s see how they react when fans stop showing up. Don’t go to the games and don’t donate any $ to these ********. Soon adidas will drop us and we will be wearing fubu
FUBU Lmao!!! Solid post my friend, had me laughing my butt off.

Per Barry Jackson...
UM intends to retain Manny Diaz as coach next season regardless of how this season finishes, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Diaz is 6-5 in his first year at UM, with the Hurricanes set to conclude their season Saturday at Duke and in an undetermined bowl game. But even if Miami loses both of those games, Diaz will not be fired.

The administration has faith in Diaz and believes judging him one season into a five-year contract would be unfair and premature. There’s no Board of Trustee pressure to make a coaching change, even after Saturday’s stunning loss to FIU.
There are several examples of coaches who rallied after poor first seasons. UM is well aware, for example, that Matt Rhule was 1-11 in his first year at Baylor in 2017 and has rebounded to go 7-6 last season and 10-1 this season entering Saturday’s regular-season finale at Kansas...

Matt Rhule had track record as a HC, stupid to use him as an example. We’re fvcked. Only thing I like was the use of the word “intend” at the beginning, gives some hope his *** will get let go, along with Blake!
Smart move, he has to be encouraged to at least make the right decisions. For instance, PEnos and Baker...

Yes i am still good with Manny right now. Never liked his coaching hires from the beginning, and now its time for him to make the right choices. Otherwise he will be just another coach going down in flames at UM since Davis left.

Coker started all of this bull****, he absolutely ran this program into the ground along with Donna.

Advertisement
Unfortunately it sounds like the administration is going to let this get to (and I hope I’m wrong) the Point where manny loses the team completely and fights break out. We as fans only have so much power I.e. tickets merchandise etc. I suppose a good brawl and public embarrassment will get him the boot.
Speaking of fights, was I the only one expecting a fight last weekend? I honestly felt like we were going to go full FIU on them and attack a kicker, or one of the cramp fakers. I kept thinking, "The FIU brawl helped get rid of Coker... Please God, let us start WW3 so Manny can be fired as well."

Advertisement
Right, bc it would be so hard to get a coach to come to Miami for millions of dollars a year. There are several good coaches out there in the lower levels and hundreds better than Manny that would come here. Win and there's no need to worry about getting fired. Even so, the compensation far outweighs the risk IMO.

Blake’s job is on the line with Diaz. Díaz succeeds, Blake is safe. Díaz fails, he is done.

I dont agree with this. I know this wont win me any friends on this board but I dont think Blake is going anywhere no matter how bad Manny does.

Advertisement
They’re elite when it comes to handing out unnecessary extensions.
Makes me laugh when the mongoloids on here claim UM is broke or cheap. We’re neither. We’ve proven that repeatedly by overpaying HCs and handing out lucrative and completely unnecessary extensions. We even scratched out a $4M check to Temple just for letting them rent the Lil’ Lisper for two weeks.

Stupid? Yes. Stubborn? Yes. Incompetent? Yes. Backwards? Yes. Broke? **** no.

I dont agree with this. I know this wont win me any friends on this board but I dont think Blake is going anywhere no matter how bad Manny does.

Our Athletics have been terrible under his watch. His terrible leadership and lack of vision is part of the problem. BOT doesn’t even trust him. Change has to come.

Advertisement
Manny fvcked up choosing Enos as his OC and Baker as his DC, though he can step into the defensive role and improve that himself.

I would fire him and the whole staff if I were AD, but I can see how you would want to give the HC the chance to make adjustments. Manny has not been hard headed asa DC - he made good adjustments at halftime and from game to game. Let’s see how he adjusts this offseason. If Enos is not gone after the bowl game I will change my mind.

Hope I'm wrong but I believe both coordinators are back next year.

Baker is a Manny protege and buddy. I don't see him firing him. Most likely, Manny will get more involved with the D, thinking that will be enough to fix it. Get ready for some more 4 and 17 conversions next year.

Word is, Enos has a pretty large buyout. I don't see Manny going to the athletic department and admitting he made a 2+ million dollar mistake. So, we'll most likely have the same antiquated slow plotting offense we had this year.

Again, I hope I'm wrong because I think they all need to go, including Manny.
At most, he'll let go of a few position coaches. We're screwed for the next few seasons because of this incompetent administration and BOT.
Only way we lose a coordinator is if the peripatetic Donny Enos follows his career pattern and takes a different job.

Hope I'm wrong but I believe both coordinators are back next year.

Baker is a Manny protege and buddy. I don't see him firing him. Most likely, Manny will get more involved with the D, thinking that will be enough to fix it. Get ready for some more 4 and 17 conversions next year.

Word is, Enos has a pretty large buyout. I don't see Manny going to the athletic department and admitting he made a 2+ million dollar mistake. So, we'll most likely have the same antiquated slow plotting offense we had this year.

Again, I hope I'm wrong because I think they all need to go, including Manny.
At most, he'll let go of a few position coaches. We're screwed for the next few seasons because of this incompetent administration and BOT.
Actually bro I hope your right because if he keeps the same dog$hit coordinators then those said coordinators will guarantee another losing season like this year in which Diaz and the whole staff along with Blake james are fired. Which is what needs to happen. The worst case scenario is Diaz hires two new barely competent new coordinators that get him to 8-4 and we have to keep him. Please Diaz run it back next year so it’ll be your last!!!

Who the F are we hiring with a track record of firing coaches after 1 YEAR? Ya'll are insane man.
People bring Rhule and Campbell names, they would never consider us if we just fired the previous guy after one year, maybe Norvell if FSU fvcks this up.

Baker is a Manny protege and buddy.
Word is, Enos has a pretty large buyout. I don't see Manny going to the athletic department and admitting he made a 2+ million dollar mistake
Maybe Manny thinks he can take over the defense so Baker can stay, but it won't be because tehy're friends, it will be because Manny wants his system in place. No way Manny will risk his only shot at a P5 HC because of his buddy.
Enos is gone, I don't know if he'll move on or Manny will fire him, but he's out of here. On Enos side his reputation is already taking a hit, he can't afford to stay if he wants to be a HC again and as for Manny, this is the only move he can make to sell a new begining next year.

Maybe I'm being hopeful, but I think Manny will fire a couple coaches on the defensive staff too

Advertisement
Back