Barry Jackson updates canes football plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I had to stop and get gas yesterday. I only had 30 miles until empty. Thunderstorms are expected later this evening and I'm making chicken for dinner.

Brilliant scorch the earth ( destroy the economy hurt Americans ), and then what are the Dem's to use to pay for all their social programs : work brilliantly for Cuba, Venezuela : Lets see the Dem's have those brilliant financial minds like Maxine Waters head of Banking, brilliant: can't forget when she questioned the banks about how they were handling student loans, and the banks CEO had to remind her that the government took away student loans from then: can't pay enough for talent like this :
I guess you forgot about the 2 trillion dollar tax cut and the nearly 1 trillion dollar "small business" bailout. Kanye says thanks.

I had to stop and get gas yesterday. I only had 30 miles until empty. Thunderstorms are expected later this evening and I'm making chicken for dinner.
My wife made me lunch, come by my office, didn't see truck & kept going. Texted me from home to tell me. I parked around back due to the rain. 2:00 and I've had no lunch. Why not just call?

Advertisement
Oh, stop the BS and lies. Has nothing to do with "the dems". The push to take measures to limit the spread is coming directly from medical scientists and doctors. The concern about how serious this is comes from the GLOBAL medical community. Saying it's a political thing requires the incredibly stupid conspiracy theory that the medical community around the world is out to get the Republicans.
These guys are so deep into the Trump Kool Aid machine that they believe anything that mental case says. It's a sad state of affairs.

I'd be happy with having simply a bad president at this point. Give me GW2! Anyone! Bad would be an incredible improvement from one of the all-time worst leaders in the history of the world.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back