Barry Jackson updates canes football plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This! The **** Dems can’t even manage to win elections in the USA, yet they’ve gotten every other civilized country in the world together to take part in this hoax.... just to get rid of Trump?! Y’all giving the dumbocrats too much credit. FOH
I’m not a maga trump worshipper but Russian was a hoax, impeachment was a set up, but I’m suppose to believe they wouldn’t do this? Who was speaker in 2008? Nancy pelosi and she refused to bail out Lehman do they exonomy would collapse and Obama would win.

Advertisement
Should be easy enough to remove a few stars from the flag, right?

The flu **** is so dumb it isn't even funny. Before you say nursing homes or old people, take that out and see where we are, how about you find me a flu that's devastated nursing homes like this has. Last I checked, those elderly are Americans and desrve every protection at life everyone else does.

So poor/mismanagement of nursing homes is a reason to shut down an entire economy and cause millions to lose jobs?

Ny had half the deaths because cuomo put 6,500 covid seniors in nursing homes and made positive workers work. He changed liability laws for a reason. It’s a ny crisis.
I’m not saying it’s not real but you die from co morbidity

I know two people who tested positive then tested negative then took anti bodies and were told they never had it. Also if you go for a test, test positive that take a second test, you are counted as two positive cases not one. Also head colds can test positive.

It’s all political. The media told people don’t take hydraxycloroquine yet studies and now proving it reduced mortality rates and speed recoveries.

Don’t pay attention to dr fauci. He’s been in government 40 years his wife works with him and was a hillary donor. If he was any good he’d be the chair of a hospital or at big pharma. He’s never found a vaccine for aids, SARS, etc.
Cool story bro. All I know is that I’ve had an older uncle to die, a healthy 49 year old cousin to almost die (still having health issues related to Covid), and yesterday I received a call saying that a former principal of mine died from it. And to top it off, our Head Basketball coach is fighting for his life right now from COVID. **** is serious.

Advertisement
I don't know why they're even talking about the impact of players leaving for the NFL if football is played in the Spring. The only thing that should be driving the start of the season is student athlete safety.

Regardless of when football starts, suit up with what you have and roll!!!!

Brilliant scorch the earth ( destroy the economy hurt Americans ), and then what are the Dem's to use to pay for all their social programs : work brilliantly for Cuba, Venezuela : Lets see the Dem's have those brilliant financial minds like Maxine Waters head of Banking, brilliant: can't forget when she questioned the banks about how they were handling student loans, and the banks CEO had to remind her that the government took away student loans from then: can't pay enough for talent like this :

You do realize trump was operating on a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit pre corona. The repubs arent the conservatives you think they are.

I’m not a maga trump worshipper but Russian was a hoax, impeachment was a set up, but I’m suppose to believe they wouldn’t do this? Who was speaker in 2008? Nancy pelosi and she refused to bail out Lehman do they exonomy would collapse and Obama would win.

So you're just a fan boy, not quite at MAGA level?

I always assume that someone from NY is somewhat intelligent, but then again, besides those with money who wants to pay a house payment to live in a closet. There's plenty of New York that's just like everywhere else in the country.

Hate to tell you, he was impeached. No hoax there either.

Advertisement
It’s a virus with a less than 2% mortality rate and it’s less than 1% if you have no underlying health issues. My buddy is a tied in heavy with dems and he said they know it’s not that bad anymore they just want to cripple the economy so trump loses
Oh, stop the BS and lies. Has nothing to do with "the dems". The push to take measures to limit the spread is coming directly from medical scientists and doctors. The concern about how serious this is comes from the GLOBAL medical community. Saying it's a political thing requires the incredibly stupid conspiracy theory that the medical community around the world is out to get the Republicans.

Cool story bro. All I know is that I’ve had an older uncle to die, a healthy 49 year old cousin to almost die (still having health issues related to Covid), and yesterday I received a call saying that a former principal of mine died from it. And to top it off, our Head Basketball coach is fighting for his life right now from COVID. **** is serious.
Sorry for your loss. Hope all your friends a family recover.

Advertisement
Russia wasn’t a hoax, if u follow the money. Too many people said something happened there. He still won’t say Anything to **** Russia off, even with the news of the bounties being put on our soldiers heads. Red Flag for me. Too much smoke there. Impeachment came as a result. You conspiracy theorists crack me the phucc up.

Advertisement
mortality rate is actually less than two tenths of 1 percent : over 40 million tested to date
If your going to put out numbers, you better have some facts to back it up. Your putting out false information. Your math is wrong. Mortality isn't death per tests. The death rate is based on confirmed positive Covid-19 tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back