Barry Jackson updates canes football plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“...If it moves to a spring season, the likelihood [draft-eligible players] would take advantage of that opportunity [to play] becomes smaller,” James said...“

As crazy Jim Harbaugh said. The virus will be around either way and football won’t impact it one way or the other. Play ball! These kids are better off being tested and monitored instead of running around fall partying and not being monitored. Hopefully reasonable minds understand all this.

It’s a virus with a less than 2% mortality rate and it’s less than 1% if you have no underlying health issues. My buddy is a tied in heavy with dems and he said they know it’s not that bad anymore they just want to cripple the economy so trump loses

Advertisement
The way things have gone over the last decade and a half, it would be fitting that we never see King play here. He fits the mold of what I have wanted in a QB'S skillset to a T. Whatever happens, I hope we get to see him suit up here.

It’s a virus with a less than 2% mortality rate and it’s less than 1% if you have no underlying health issues. My buddy is a tied in heavy with dems and he said they know it’s not that bad anymore they just want to cripple the economy so trump loses
mortality rate is actually less than two tenths of 1 percent : over 40 million tested to date

I believe you heard what you posted, but this is straight out of the Trump playbook. It's a Democratic HOAX. There's far too many Republican's involved for it to be a Democratic HOAX intended to oust the Orange Guy. Guy doesn't need help with that, he's just gotta keep being himself and he'll do the work for everyone.

Advertisement

you gotta give it to those democrats. If they can force almost every other country to fake lockdowns and wear masks just to make Trump look bad then they have some true negotiating skills

As crazy Jim Harbaugh said. The virus will be around either way and football won’t impact it one way or the other. Play ball! These kids are better off being tested and monitored instead of running around fall partying and not being monitored. Hopefully reasonable minds understand all this.
He's really in that much of a hurry to get stomped by OSU again?

I believe you heard what you posted, but this is straight out of the Trump playbook. It's a Democratic HOAX. There's far too many Republican's involved for it to be a Democratic HOAX intended to oust the Orange Guy. Guy doesn't need help with that, he's just gotta keep being himself and he'll do the work for everyone.
I don't know according to Dem's virus don't spread when rioting and looting, but do spread when you dine inside a restaurant

Advertisement
The way things have gone over the last decade and a half, it would be fitting that we never see King play here. He fits the mold of what I have wanted in a QB'S skillset to a T. Whatever happens, I hope we get to see him suit up here.

You take that back right now.

Advertisement
wouldnt you base the mortality rate off of positive results and not total tests?

You have an Infected Mortality Rate (IFR) and a Case Mortality Rate (CMR). Both methods have value, but you have to make assumptions on the Infected Mortality Rate since not everybody is getting tested. The true mortality rate would be the IFR though, since the denominator needs to include everybody who has actually been infected, and not just those confirmed cases. There has been estimates that the infected rate could be 15-20 times higher than the confirmed rate.

Nowhere in his post did he say it is a hoax. He is stating that is isn't as bad as certain folks are making it out to be. Good try though pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back