Barry Jackson updates canes football plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nowhere in his post did he say it is a hoax. He is stating that is isn't as bad as certain folks are making it out to be. Good try though pal.
Except no Democrat is saying that the sky is falling at this very moment. We just don’t want half *** measures like we have been seeing over the last couple months in many states including Florida. My cousin and brother lost their jobs because of the tanking economy so I want the schools and economy to open up as soon as possible...

It’s a virus with a less than 2% mortality rate and it’s less than 1% if you have no underlying health issues. My buddy is a tied in heavy with dems and he said they know it’s not that bad anymore they just want to cripple the economy so trump loses
Seems like a pretty smart political move by the Dems. Frankly hurting the economy for a few more months is less dangerous than 4 more years of the retarded orange clown

You have an Infected Mortality Rate (IFR) and a Case Mortality Rate (CMR). Both methods have value, but you have to make assumptions on the Infected Mortality Rate since not everybody is getting tested. The true mortality rate would be the IFR though, since the denominator needs to include everybody who has actually been infected, and not just those confirmed cases. There has been estimates that the infected rate could be 15-20 times higher than the confirmed rate.
Good points. I don't doubt that the infected rate is way higher than the confirmed rate. However, when people start guessing at the amount cloaked in the vein of science it rings hollow. This is the area of "science" that lends itself to agenda promoting.

Advertisement
last time he said senate : close enough it's in D.C.
"My name is Joe Biden, and I forgot this message." Alright.... no more politics. Lets talk about weed now, or how Alice in Chains had the greatest MTV Unplugged session of all time.

Nowhere in his post did he say it is a hoax. He is stating that is isn't as bad as certain folks are making it out to be. Good try though pal.
Tell that to the 130+K dead people and the hundreds of thousands of others who were infected and still having problems and have no idea how their futures will be impacted by the damage caused to them by the VID.

Tell that to the 130+K dead people and the hundreds of thousands of others who were infected and still having problems and have no idea how their futures will be impacted by the damage caused to them by the VID.
Tell that to the idiots here in AZ I live with. How about the group of kids I saw yesterday playing pickups game's at the park? What's dumber, playing pickup games in the middle of a pandemic, or playing pickup games when it's 111 outside?

Advertisement

Remove NY and LA from that and the numbers are nearly cut in half, and boom, it is flu season.............

Seems like a pretty smart political move by the Dems. Frankly hurting the economy for a few more months is less dangerous than 4 more years of the retarded orange clown
Brilliant scorch the earth ( destroy the economy hurt Americans ), and then what are the Dem's to use to pay for all their social programs : work brilliantly for Cuba, Venezuela : Lets see the Dem's have those brilliant financial minds like Maxine Waters head of Banking, brilliant: can't forget when she questioned the banks about how they were handling student loans, and the banks CEO had to remind her that the government took away student loans from then: can't pay enough for talent like this :

Advertisement
you gotta give it to those democrats. If they can force almost every other country to fake lockdowns and wear masks just to make Trump look bad then they have some true negotiating skills
This! The **** Dems can’t even manage to win elections in the USA, yet they’ve gotten every other civilized country in the world together to take part in this hoax.... just to get rid of Trump?! Y’all giving the dumbocrats too much credit. FOH

Ny had half the deaths because cuomo put 6,500 covid seniors in nursing homes and made positive workers work. He changed liability laws for a reason. It’s a ny crisis.
I’m not saying it’s not real but you die from co morbidity

I know two people who tested positive then tested negative then took anti bodies and were told they never had it. Also if you go for a test, test positive that take a second test, you are counted as two positive cases not one. Also head colds can test positive.

It’s all political. The media told people don’t take hydraxycloroquine yet studies and now proving it reduced mortality rates and speed recoveries.

Don’t pay attention to dr fauci. He’s been in government 40 years his wife works with him and was a hillary donor. If he was any good he’d be the chair of a hospital or at big pharma. He’s never found a vaccine for aids, SARS, etc.

Advertisement
Remove NY and LA from that and the numbers are nearly cut in half, and boom, it is flu season.............

Should be easy enough to remove a few stars from the flag, right?

The flu **** is so dumb it isn't even funny. Before you say nursing homes or old people, take that out and see where we are, how about you find me a flu that's devastated nursing homes like this has. Last I checked, those elderly are Americans and desrve every protection at life everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back