Barry Jackson says what everyone has been thinking

Advertisement
Reading Barry’s twitter the simps are falling for it.

Its beyond obvious the Hecht/Diaz angle is to blame the season on Enos, and declare problem solved when he goes. And the moron fans just fall right in line.

Sorry but this isnt Barry doing us a solid this is an attempt to deflect blame from Diaz.

Maybe maybe not. But the ONLY realistic shot for change we have next year is for Enos to be gone and a spread/air raid OC to be brought in. I'd be content with that for Manny's 2nd year

All the rah rah about Diaz, Blake, Strawley need to fired now is 100% true but LOL if anyone thinks they will be gone this year. Pipe dream

Now if Manny scapegoats Enos this year and has a 5-6 win season next year then maybe maybe theres a chance of bigger changes...

Reality sucks but it is what is is

Didn't work....Sitting there behind a paywall like the Miami Herald is publishing Pulitzer Prize winning articles....

View attachment 103429
Imagine that! What I did was in the OP, I clicked on his name at the top of the post. It takes you to his twitter. Scroll down until you reach the article and click on it. It goes to an MS Word page and takes a few seconds to load.

lol at Enos running the spread. That fool would run spread plays to the short side of the field and not realize that spread means to create space not bunch the **** up.

Advertisement
Been saying this **** since we fired Randy and brought in that fat tie wearing imposter. Don’t spend another dime on UM football. Phony *** coaches, bootleg administration and ***** *** players.

Yawn. Firing coaches is the least of our problems.

these writers don’t have the balls to write a decent piece on the AD, Shalala hired admin, and the BOT.

Maybe maybe not. But the ONLY realistic shot for change we have next year is for Enos to be gone and a spread/air raid OC to be brought in. I'd be content with that for Manny's 2nd year

All the rah rah about Diaz, Blake, Strawley need to fired now is 100% true but LOL if anyone thinks they will be gone this year. Pipe dream

Now if Manny scapegoats Enos this year and has a 5-6 win season next year then maybe maybe theres a chance of bigger changes...

Reality sucks but it is what is is

Again, you are giving up here with this attitude.

It is what it is bc simps say **** like “well if manny brings in a spread OC im satisfied”.

it blatantly glosses over the ACTUAL issues, moves the goalposts for manny by giving him a “redo”, and allows him to keep his job longer than he should.

manny diaz WILL be fired eventually, so waiting three years for it is absolutely retarded.

Advertisement
Again, you are giving up here with this attitude.

It is what it is bc simps say **** like “well if manny brings in a spread OC im satisfied”.

it blatantly glosses over the ACTUAL issues, moves the goalposts for manny by giving him a “redo”, and allows him to keep his job longer than he should.

manny diaz WILL be fired eventually, so waiting three years for it is absolutely retarded.
Ok so whats your big plan to get him fired now? Fly a ****** banner? Might as well fly a kite.

Unless you got millions of dollars or connections to the BOT, you're not gonna do jack **** but ***** on this board

Again it sucks, but it is what it is

Ok so whats your big plan to get him fired now? Fly a ****** banner? Might as well fly a kite.

Unless you got millions of dollars or connections to the BOT, you're not gonna do jack **** but ***** on this board

Again it sucks, but it is what it is

such a cuck answer.

Advertisement
Oh, brilliant idea Barry Jackson! Lol.
Most knowledgeable poster on this board have been screaming for a spread offense for 5+ years. Proof positive Barry reads these boards and regurgitates what has already been discussed on here for years.

Advertisement
Most fans thought Diaz would be a young innovative coach who would leave the pro style behind and we would have a dynamic spread offense (basically Oklahoma style to use our good RBs). We got sold a bill of goods. The one sort of ray of hope is that Ed Orgeron also had a pro style OC and dumped him after his 1st year. His new OC was also pro style but much more open to a spread offense and they brought in a young innovative OC to help.

I don't think Enos will change. Manny is also scared of going to a full spread O. So the best option is the LSU model which is to bring in a OC like Larry Fedora and pair him with Bedenbaugh. I bet my paycheck that Fedora would leave his 40k per year Texas analyst job to be Miami OC. There is a 100% chance Fedora will leave to take a HC job somewhere after a year or so. Bedenbaugh is promoted to full time OC and we don't miss a beat. Would Bedenbaugh accept this arrangement? Knowing that he'd get an opportunity to become the full time playcalling OC in no more than 2 years, it would be more than a lateral move. He's not winning a championship at Oklahoma and Riley is never giving up play calling duties. I think he'd strongly consider it if the money was right.

I'm not congratulating this dope for finally saying the same shlt us smart fans have been saying for years.

I've been battling a bunch of dudes with monkeys crashing cymbals in their heads about why the ****** *** "pro form I formation bro" was dying out and didn't belong at Miami any longer.

Advertisement
Back